Chapter 30

Megan's POV

"Hey wanna help me get ready for my date?"

"Yeah sure."

I curled Bella's hair trying to be perfect. She's been talking and bragging about this guy she's been seeing.

Hinting to Mateo that he is the one. But making Mateo see things like this is hard for Bella. Being the youngest meaning the most protected.

Mateo doesn't want her to be hurt and Aria doesn't want her to be heart broken.

But me. I say go for it. It's bound to happen. I took a leap and I ended up here. Happy... and with Diego, which by the way is no where to be found for the whole day...

But rash actions comes consequences..

I just hope Bella is really really sure about this boy. Haven't met him, but I don't want to judge too much.

"There dome." I smiled, bending to place my chin on her shoulder smiling at how pretty she looks.

"Here help with me this." She handed me a gold locket with an intricate design on it.

"Pretty.. where did you get it?" I asked going scanning the whole thing. Running my fingers over the clasp.

"Tyler gave it to me." She beamed happily.

I opened it and inside was a picture of a boy and Bella together smiling like no ones business

"Isn't he cute?.." she sighed with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Not bad actually. Good taste." I said impressed.

He has eyes were bluer then the Circassian sea

"You cheating on me now?" A playful tone spoke out.

Turning around I saw Diego leaning against the door with pink roses in his hand.

"Where have you been." I asked a bit serious.

"Calm down love. Don't need to be worried about me. I was just running some errands and got caught." Diego flashed his million dollar smile.

"This is saying I'm sorry." He held the flowers out for me.