Chapter 17

Megan's POV

*Guns firing, people screaming*

"What the hell!" I shot up awake.

Quickly I grabbed my gun at the nightstand beside me and aimed it at the door.

Moving side ways off the bed, I tried to get my bullet proof vest on without getting caught.

*door slams open*

*gun shot*

"Oh my god!" I ran to the person who was kneeling on the floor with his hand on his heart.

"Moon! Are you trying to kill me!!!" Diego shouted hugging me tightly.

The bullet I shot, barely missed Diego's head. It went on the top of his head shooting the wall at the other side....

"Wait how did you find me! My dad-"

"Is captured when he was sleeping. Your safe me with me again. We will make sure he won't escape again." He snuggle into my neck and gave light kisses.

"S-stop." I giggle. Pulling away I looked up to see Evan holding a bat.

Looking like he could kill Diego which he is going to do.

I pushed Diego and felt the bat hit my shoulders.

Letting out a big cry of pain I started to squirm around.

The bat hit just below my neck so it really hurts!

"Megan!!" Evan yelled and I felt his fingers brush my arm but soon I heard another cry of pain.

"You son of a bitch! How dare you!" Diego screamed and punched Evan continuously.

"Diego...." I whimper.

"Shhh shhh shhh. Don't worry help is coming." Diego hold me till some of his men came and helped me.

I started to close my eyes as I am exhausted but Diego was trying to keep me awake.

"Diego I just want to sleep. I'll be fine." Sighing he let me sleep and soon blackness takes over.

Diego's POV

I'm so happy that I finally found her!!

Dad messaged me and said that Bella is super happy that we found Megan and she's fine.

"Bring her to the Mafia Hospital. Now!" I yelled and my men all nod rushing.

"Happy?" Will smirked.

I grinned by it turns to an evil smirk.

"So what should I do with you."

Looking at Megan's father in disgust, I looked away for a moment then punched him.

"Get him out of my sight. Fucking eye sore!" Spitting at him my men carried him away.

Now time to go home with my Moon....