Chapter 16

Diego's POV

Feeling like a lone wolf feels weird...

I'm used to my men and Will following me almost everywhere, so sometimes when I get a idea. I turn to find no one.

*sigh*

Stopping by a diner since I've been searching for Megan in the afternoon.

Pushing the doors, a smell of coffee fills me and a tint of cinnamon.

Looking around not much people are here but around 30.

Sitting down in a booth a waitress around her late 30's walked up to me and smiled.

"Hi welcome to Ned's Kitchen what can I get for you."

"I'll get a black coffee and some cinnamon buns." I smiled back.

Nodding she walked off.

"Watch where you're going!" Someone with a gruff voice yelled.

Catching the attention of all in the dinner, I too turned around.

I saw a buff biker pushing an old lady to the ground.

Anger coursing through me I stood up and sped walked to where they are.

"I-I'm sorry." She stutters.

Spitting on the floor, the biker was about to leave when I punched him straight up.

"The fuck man!" He groans whilst stumbling.

"Respect you bitch!" I kicked his stomach.

Two other guys came and literally kicked him out of the dinner.

I helped the old lady up and soon the waitress who took my order ran to us.

"Mom! Are you ok?!" She took the lady off my hands and stables her.

"I'm fine. I accidentally bumped into him as he was too fat." The old lady rolled her eyes and I chuckle.

"Mom!"

"Ok ok. I'm fine. Gosh." The old lady shook her daughter off and went back to sweeping.

"*sigh* thank you for helping her. Oh and your food is at your table."

Giving a silent thank you and a nod I went back and quickly ate my food.

Running out I saw a hooded guy sitting on my bike.

"Get off your twat!" I yelled. The person lifted the hoodie off and smirked.

"Will! What are you doing here! How did you know I am here!"

He chuckled and showed me his phone with a GPS on me.

"Tracking your phone is really easy." He patted my shoulder and whistled out of nowhere.

10 bikes appeared and one SUV.

"It's called back up stupid. You're the mafia leader now. Uncle Mateo is expecting high expectations from you. We are here to help you." Will smiled at me and one of my men got off the bike and went to the car.

"I got a lead. Their in a old mansion an hour from here. We should get going."

I nod at Will's plan and got on my bike starting the engine.

Zooming off I pray nothing will happen to Megan...

Megan's POV

I'm so bored!!!

You might think my dad would call me to do shut for him when I've been stuck here for god knows how long!

I'll admit having Netflix is good. Catching up with my Vampire dairies, originals and Re-watching Harry Potter is the best.

But seriously!

*knock knock knock*

"Just come in." I rolled my eyes.

The door opens and I find Evan smiling sheepishly.

"What." I snapped. Calming down I apologized and asked him what he is doing here.

"Your father summons you." He gave a guilty look.

"Lead the way."

Jumping off the bed I walked out of the room and down a super long corridor.

"Sooooo... how's life." Evan tried to start a conversation but I don't know if I should open up to him a bit...

"Why do you want to know. My dad asked you to interrogate me isn't it." I glared.

"No no no. I'm trying to be nice here ok. Now. What's your favorite colour."

"Royal blue."

"Food?"

"Pancakes and Italian." I smiled at the thought of pasta...

"Animal?"

"Evan I think to me it's animals ."

"Ok fine animals."

"Owl, dragon and a mermaid!!" I squeal.

"Your really bipolar.." he mutter.

I showed him my fist and he backed off.

Reaching two large oak wood doors, Evan knocked and I immediately recognized my fathers voice.

Asking us to come in, he smiled as he saw me.

Simply glaring at him, Evan nudged me to lose it. Rolling my eyes I soften a bit. His still my 'father'.

Respect is taught to me by Ian(trainer).

"Sorry about keeping you in the room. But I have business to attend. Right now I have a job for you to do." He flash a evil smirk.

"I need you to train my new batch of men."

My eyes widen as he said that.

"No!" I yelled. I can't teach. Even if I do I'll spill all my moves.

Ian didn't teach me about fake teaching!!! If there is one.

The one your stupid ass father is talking about is one! Idiot...

Oh hey my conscience is back. Hey girl. Wish you could have been gone a little longer.

Shut up you loveeeee me~

Damn it. I do...

"Thought you would say that. So if you don't train my men, I'll kill Evan. I know you guys are quite close. So he you don't train. He'll die." My father pulled out a gun and pointed it at Evan.

My heart was thumping loudly.

"Go ahead. He and I aren't that close. Plus I have plenty of friends." I said nonchalantly. I have a plan.

Quickly snatching a look at Evan, I see that under his shirt there was a bulk.

Bullet proof vest.

Correct my little conscience.

Smirking. My father look like I was crazy.

"Go ahead father. Kill him. He's no means to me." I dared him.

A angry look snapped across his face and he pulled a trigger and shot right at Evan's heart.

I am praying that he was okay because sometimes a bullet proof vest isn't all good.

"You are definitely brave my daughter. Like me you will be a great at what you do." He boasted.

"Please I'm not you. I'm better then you! So don't compare me to your stupid brainless self." I roasted him and quickly exited the room and find my way back.

Snickering at my burn on my father I continue to watch some other movies.