Chapter 12

Megan's POV

Waking up as usual I found out that more of Diego's men are following me and guarding me.

Following me wherever I go, asking me if I need something they could go get it. Basically making me not move and staying in the ward.

"Hey love." Diego came and kissed me head.

I didn't say anything.

"Are you ok?" He asked and squat next too me. Looking at the door not even talking to him. I know my silence will break him. Diego can't stand it when I'm not talking to him.

"Mia Cara talk to me. Tell me what's wrong. Why do you keep staring at the door. Did someone do anything to you." His tone getting angrier when he finishes his sentence.

"......."

"Moon. Talk. Why are you giving me the silent treatment. Did I do anything wrong?"

Is he that stupid.

"Apparently." He rolled his eyes.

I said that out loud. Ok.

"Why are there so many guards looking out for me." And me asking this simple question he wave it off.

The fuck?!

"Diego answer me. Why are guards constantly following me! People are starting to stare and think I'm mental." I yelled.

"It's nothing. Don't ask the question again. Here eat." He stated coldly and plopped Chinese food infront of me.

Anger flowing through me I shove the food on the floor and yelled at him.

"I don't want it. Tell me what's wrong! Why can't you tell me! What are you hiding from me that could be so big that I CAN'T EVEN KNOW!"

"MEGAN IT'S NOTHING OK!" Shouting back his volume scared me and I cower a bit.

Seeing this his eyes soften and tried to reach but I hide in the hospital blankets.

"Get out. I don't want to talk to you." I mutter knowing the silence helped.

"Meg-"

"Just go!"

A annoying sigh came out as soon as I heard the doors squeak close.

Coming out I stared at the food on the floor.

We should clean that up.

As soon as I thought that two men came and cleaned it leaving me in my own thoughts.

*sigh*

Time skip of 2 days~

Megan's POV

"Are you feeling better?" Ryan asked concerned.

He knew about my fight with Diego but didn't say anything which I'm grateful.

I don't want to talk to him and neither does he.

"Which one. My injuries or my heart." Bluntly putting it out.

"His going crazy you know? Burying himself in work and drinking alcohol. It's not good." He frowned. I guess he took Diego's warning seriously when he asked Ryan to back off.

But I don't like him like that. Ryan's like a brother to me.

"Then ask him to. I don't care." I pout.

Rolling his eyes a suddenly 'boom' goes off making the whole building shake.

Shouts, screaming and bullets where heard out side.

"Ryan!" I clutch to his leather jacket behind him.

"We're being under attack. Ok Meg I need you to calm down." Looking at where's he was looking my monitor was going off the charts.

"Meg!" I snapped and he pulled the IV needle and other stuff off my arms making me wince.

Dragging me to the bathroom. He lifted a tile and I heard bullets go off nearby to my ward.

"Jump in. There's a gun inside there, with food water and others. Do not ever come out until it's clear ok?"

I nod hurriedly and jumped in.

"Remember do not ever come out. There's a phone. Only use when needed. People might hear so-"

*boom!*

Another explosion goes off and the ceiling started to cave in a bit.

"I got to go. Don't worry this is built in for situations like this ok!"

Nodding he smiled and winked at me and closed the title above me.

The space was not small but not big either.

You could walk but only one to three steps forward and you'll hit a wall.

It reminds me off a school bathroom cubicle.

Touching the sides, it's completely dark so I took the Apple phone Ryan gave me and switched the flash light on.

There are two rows of shelves on my right. Three packets of army food were stocked up. 5 bottles of water. A medical Kit and a gun.

GUN?!

Taking it I observed it. Knowing what type of gun it is, I hold it and pull the trigger. Don't worry there's nothing in. It's like a police gun.

So it's easy to work my way around.

Reloading the gun and put it back on the shelves.

Seeing a pair of shorts and shirt I took and and grimace.

It smelt horrible. The clothes haven't even been washed in months.

Spraying some random perfume I found on the floor, I changed out of my hospital gown.

A sudden thud shook the room.

And then another explosion.

Creaking was heard and soon the room shook again but this time it lasted for 20 seconds.

Gulping I pushed the tile up just a bit, little rocks and sand? Fell from the creaks.

Fear soon consumed me.

The ceiling cave in completely.

And I'm trapped under it.