Chapter 13

Megan's POV

What am I suppose to do!!!

The ceiling collapsed and I'm trapped under it!!!!

The fuck was I going to do!!!

Oh god help me!

Quickly taking out the phone I dialed Diego's phone number.

It kept ringing but he didn't answer. I'm surprised that there's signal here.

Dialing Mateo's phone number. It also rang but after the fourth ring which is like forever he answered.

"Hello?"

"M-Mateo?"

"Megan?!"

"Yup. Look-"

"Wait! Why are you using the emergency phone?"

"Again. Mateo I'm trapped the hospital is being under attack! Ryan dragged me to the bathroom and hid me in like a little safe. The ceiling caved in on me and I can't get out! Help me will ya?!"

"Ok ok ok. Calm down. Did you see who attacked?"

"What?! No! Ryan was busily trying to keep me calm and protected. So be a good mafia boss and save your son's girlfriend."

"10 mins."

He dropped the call instantly and I felt relieved for a moment.

Soon I heard soft crunching from the top.

Murmurings was heard as the people on top walked.

Making out some stuff I heard... 'she....dead.....what?!....could..try....find...risky....find! Her! Dead or alive!'

Blood running cold, they were looking for me. One guy who was shouting was sounding very familiar.

Scrapings of the shovel was heard? Yeah it should be a shovel.

I'm so doomed...

Diego's POV

"Boss we have a problem."

"What." I drank my whiskey and continued to typed on my computer.

"The Mafia's Hospital was being under attack."

"What?!" Shock and worries filled me. "Megan? What happened to her?!"

"We don't know sir. Ryan said that he kept her safe in the panic room."

"What's happening now!! And why wasn't I informed instantly!"

Some random phone number called me so I declined it.

"Sorry Sir but we were trying to shoot down the enemies..." my men said and I punched him straight in the jaw.

Huffing I collected myself and walked out.

"Men!" Yelling about 20 came and stood In front of me.

"Suit up all of you! All of you would have heard about the hospital being under attack! So next time I want to hear anything happen like this instantly! Is that clear!" I yelled super angry.

"YES SIR!"

"Good! Now get to the hospital and shoot anybody who isn't with us. And don't you dare shoot Megan Moon or I swear hell will rain down on all of you."

Stalking off I grabbed my stuff and ran.