Chapter 20

Diego's POV

"Moon wake up. We have school." I nudge her arm.

Yup it's been a month or more since we missed school. Students and teachers are questioning our presence. So my parents decided to- wait sorry. Forced us to go back for some stupid education that I don't need.

"I don't want to~" Megan turned and hugged my waist. And yes, Megan moved into room. Her mother is living with us too. Father dead.

It's a bit weird not seeing Megan cry about it. I mean she cited over a movie about some dog passing, and not her own father. I guess the movie has more passion then that scumbag.

"Moon I'm serious we're late. Now get up we still have breakfast." I snuggle in the crook of her neck kissing the side making her moan.

"Sexy. But no. School. My parents are really strict about it especially mom." I continued to suck on her sweet spot.

"Perfect. Now everyone knows your mine."

She jumped up and ran clumsy to the bathroom. I on the other hand leaned on the head board with my hands behind my head.

"DIEGO!" I smirked and heard the pattering of Megan's feet getting louder.

Suddenly she jumped on top of me.

"Whao." I gasp and held on to her tightly.

"You can't just give me a hickey when you feel like it! It's our first day back in school! People will look at me like some slut!" She yelled at me.

I growled thinking students of bullying her.

"No one will bully you. If they do...their dead!" I pushed her off gently and went to get ready.

"Don't say things like that!" She yelled from the closet.

"The gang will be there with us. They'll protect me. So chill." Megan kissed my cheek and went to take a shower.

I sigh and started to strip. Opening the shower door I step in with her grabbing her naked waist.

Don't worry we haven't done anything yet. We are just more comfortable with our body.

"Let's save water." I murmur and trailed kisses down the back of her shoulder.

"That's a great idea." She turned and pulled my hair up and kissed me passionately.

"I love you." She whispers against my lips.

"I love you too." I smiled and carried her, her legs on my waist.

"Marry me." Megan suddenly pulled away.

I looked at her like she was crazy.

Tears started to well up in her eyes seeing as I rejected her. Shit no no no.

"No no moon. I didn't mean that. I was thinking. Shouldn't I be saying that.... I should be the proposing to you." I set her on the ground and cupped her face.

"We will get married but not now. Let's graduate first. It's still too early for marriage.." I looked her her eyes. Thinking for a sec, I can see the gears in her head moving then stopping then moving again.

"Don't space out and cut me off. I hate it. I want to be 'with' you as much as I can."

She nods and we quickly bathed and got out.