Chapter 9

Megan's POV

Yay..... school....

"Come on Meg." Elli shouted from the living room.

Right Elli lives here right now. Ally can't cause her parents so.

Elli is an orphan but escaped she said it was horrible, they treated her like shit so she escaped and found Clive(if you don't know his one of the friends). Clive's parents took Elli in and treated her like their own.

But Clive likes Elli. He told me not to say anything till it's 'the right time'.

"Coming." I slipped on my backpack and spray on my perfume.

I was thinking of going bad girl today. So my whole outfit is black.

(The bad girl is Meg and the boy is Diego)

"Ooo. Bad girl day?" Bella smirked.

"Yeah why."

I grabbed an apple and bites.

"Cause you match with me today love." Strong hands gingerly slip around my waist doing a 360 hug.

"Huh?" I turn around in Diego's arms and look at him up and down.

"....I'm gonna change."

I wanted to run but Diego's grip tighten preventing me from going anywhere.

"No you don't. Your twinning with me today." He smiled like an idiot and I peck his lips lightly.

"Come on love birds." Elli groans and pulled me away from Diego.

Noooooo...*whines like a little child*

I got in Elli's car Bella was already in. And Diego got on his bike.

Zooming past us, Elli sped up and soon we are at school.

Or hell.

"Omg. Look at him, his so hot." A few whispers erupt as I stepped out of the car.

Suddenly wolf whistles rang out and girls started to glare at me, Elli and Bella.

"Damn girl. You hot!" Ryder on of the jocks smirked and started to walk to us with some of his friends.

"Hey Bella. Looking great like always." One of the boys smiled at her.

"I've never met you before." Bella glared.

"Bella." I whisper hardly at her.

"No worries. I'll fix that." He put his arms around her.

"Oh and to mention. Elizabeth." Tyler, Ryder's brother came and smirk at Elli.