Blackout

Robin's POV
I have never really liked blackouts I always got way to cold way faster that others. It was 6:39 when the power and zeta tubes suddenly went out they all called their mentors except Aqua lad and super boy of coarse and we all decided to stay the night because they really did not wanna run or ride motorcycles home. It was freezing in the caves living room and Megan got us all blankets I whispered " I really wish hot spot was here" zatanna asked what I said and I repeated myself but louder and explained that hot spot was a pyrokenetic. I decided I had enough of just sitting on the couch and ran to my room and typed in my code flying birds never fall. Once I reached my bed I made my own little kind of nest with five blankets and three pillows and was starting to get warm when I felt a cool breeze and shivered. And I realized that it was KF who had opened the door and I held out my hand and asked my boyfriend " would you like to join me?"

Kid flashes POV
I noticed that Robin had left and I just thought that he went to get more blankets because of his little where he got way colder than others do. But when he didn't come back for another fifteen  minutes everyone started to fall asleep and I sped my way over to Robin's room to see in he was okay. I felt a wave of relief when I saw he was only in his nest that he built when he got cold.  He turned around and held out his hand while asking  if I would like to join him. I nodded and grabbed his hand and joined him in his nest and held him close and kissed up his neck. He half whispered and half moaned '' mm...Wally what are you doing?'' I replied by whispering in his ear "warming you up" as I slid my hand up the back of his shirt tracing random patterns. I continued to kiss his neck and he tried to push me away laughing a bit but I stopped him with a kiss.

Later that night they probably slept with each other. That's all I'm saying