mission gone bad

Me and wally were in his bed talking about little things and kept telling each othe we loved each other. I snuggled deeper into wallys arm that he slide underneath me to pull me closer. I pulled the blanket over my head due to wally making another joke at how thin i am. "Dude im not even trying to be mean its just i can wrap both hand around your waist and my fingers can touch" he says while joining me beneath the blanket.
The next day
Batman had sent me and superboy on a mission while the others were doing the same thing on the other side of the world.
There was an international drug trade happening and our side was "less" dangerous due to only 2 of us being sent. But then all went to hell once deathstroke showed up. He got the drop on us and he while connor was in a blind rage he ended up getting me shot. I saw slade walk away seeming to be feeling whelmed. Superboy ran after him leaving me alone. Tears streamed down my face. I called wally on the com link knowing hed be done by now.
" hey rob you done yet?"
"Yeah yeah just gotta do one more thing"
"Okay are you alright you seem a little tired.
" yeah im totaly fine... i love you wally im sorry it doesnt feel like i say it enough" i apologised
"I love you to your freaking me out babe"
"Dont be im okay"
"Something tells me you arent are you lying?"
"Nonono im fine i love you"
"Alright i love you to ill see you at my place bye"
"Goodbye" i tell him before hangs up. I let go of my small sobs that i kept quiet not to worry wally. I soon passed out due to bloodloss. I heard a heart monitor. Turned over to see wally yelling at connor. "You were supposed to fucking prilotect him! Why cant you just take fucking control of yourself and care about others!" He finished
"W-" i barely manage to mutter a silible
Connor then leaves the room once wally kneels to the ground beside me. "Hey" i say to him. I lightly carress his cheek wiping away some of the tears that he cried. He stood up quickly and kissed me. "Why... why didnt you say anything"
"I ddint wanna worry you"
"You went for wast worrying my little bird" he says brushing some of my hair away from my eye and rested his forehead against mine. He climbed into the med-bay bed with me and pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms around me as we slept.