Death day

Robin's POV
     I was sitting in my room deciding not to come out because of the date. My face was stained with tears I hardly got any sleep. And when ever I did The nightmares all come flooding back at me. The lights were flashing at me and my mother father and brothers and sister. I was to young to preform the performance but in two years I would be of proper age. Half way through the stunt and the wires suddenly snapped I remember the sound of bones smashing against the ground and breaking.
I heard screams and shouts in the audience. I just sat there, tears streaming down my face frozen on  spot.
     I was terrified. Traumatized. And depressed. Think of any negative emotion and I was felling it.
I was so upset I almost didn't even realize the sliding sound of my window opening and my boyfriend Wally. I wiped my tears and glanced over to him with teary eyes.
Kid flashes POV
     I could see the look in his eyes. Every year their anniversary came by the depression each year became much worse.
He quickly looked away. I knew how much he hated  people seeing him cry. I ran over to the other side of him and held him close.
He started to cry into my blue jacket. I knew his Soft sobs were heard outside of his room but I didn't care. As I held him close and started to silently cry. Robin hated people seeing him cry, and I hated seeing him cry. I must of felt me cry because he looked up to me wiped away the tears and lightly kissed me. I kissed back lightly as well we both pulled away and he fell limp in my arms as he slept.
" hopefully, have sweet dreams" I said to him lightly kissing his forehead