Neko robin

Long story short one of zatanna's went wrong durring a battle and dick basically became a NEKO! And wally has to take care of him.
"What am i suppose to do wally? I cant go to school or train" dick yelled
"Re-lax dick itll all work out..." i say as i lightly pat his head. He lighlty made small mewl. "Wally" he mewled again as i pat his head again. He rubbed against my hand once i stopped. I smirked. I rubbed his hair and stratched down thebside of his head to his newly made cat ears that sat on his head.
"Prrrr..." holy shit... he actullay just purred. I staratched at a curtain spot at his neck and he placed on hand on my shoulder and one on my leg. I was blushing madly but robin was being so adorable that i didnt stop. Ok scratched at the back on his neck and mewled loudly. He finally crawled into my lap sitting exactly like a cat with his hands on my legs. I got a small idea. If he acted exactly like a cat and if he had the senitive area of one then he would like this. While stracting at the nape of his nape. i snook my hand up the his side of his sweater and rubbed and starcted at it. That seemed to do alot because he pushed me against the bed and mewled again and again. One hand was on my shoulder while the other was on his neck. I slowly pulled of his sweater and shirt and stracted all along his navel and side. His now cat like nail clawed into my skin almost breaking it. The hand on his neck wasnt moving and he seemed upset at that. He held it against his cheeck and rubbed agaunst it before licking it with his rough cat-like toungue. I b lushed even deeper. "Nya~ wally... prrr" he mewled.
I started to rub at the area between his jaw and ear. I pulled my hand away from the part by his ear earning a loud mewl once i statred to suck at the area i was scratching. I rubbed at his side as i sucked rougher at his neck. " g-ah wally" he moans as i kiss his collorbone. I sit up and pull of my shirt. I laid him down on the bed and stopped for about a minute letting his calm down to make sure he wanted to do this. He placed his hands on my shoulder and pulled me into a kiss. I bit at his lips and he started to mewl once again. I rubbed at his side again making him purr and mewl once again. I quickly slid my tongue into his mouth. he arched his back as i scratched at his spine. He threw a hand over his eyes as he mewled uncontrollably. I smirked at the sight beneath my. i pinch his left cat ear. As planned i was granted with a hiss. "Hiss! Dont pinch my ears" he glares. " i dont think your in the possition to tell me what to do" i shoot back as i pull at his ear lightly once again. His hand grasped at mine and tried to claw at it. " hey hey sorry i didnt mean for hurt to that bad"
" i- its f-ine" he says i continue to scratch at his spine making him mewl again. I lightly kissed his cheeck. "you know how cute you are like this" i s ay patting his cat ears carefully. He purred and rubbed against my hand once again with his eyes closed. I kissed his forehead and whispered. " night" he nodded and snuggled into my chest like a cat would and fell asleep.