Stabbed part 2

Robin's POV
I was walking towards the central city zeta tubes. It was freezing outside! I felt horrible about before... I mean he didn't know, I should have just explained things. But I wasn't thinking in fact I was scared for a second. Not because Wally was kissing me it was because... I kissed back for a split second. I decided not to go home yet and head to the cave to talk to zee. B01 authorized Robin, the female voice said as I entered the cave. It was late at night so no one would be awake I think. I walk down the Hallway quickly looking for zee's door. When I found it I knocked my head against it 3 three times until I heard her say come in.
       " zee Iwenttogochechonwallyandmayirmaynotyellathimbutasiwashestraightoutkissedmeandmaybesortaikissedbackforasplitsecond" I said quickly gasping for air at the end of it. " whatever I ship it"
" your not mad?" I asked surprised
" in now WHATEVER GO B WITH YOUR REDHEAD!" She yelled
             We talked for a little bit after that because I still wasn't believing it. I left after that to go back to Wally. I walked through the zeta tube in star city kinda crying a little bit because I realized how I made Wally felt and he might not even talk to me now after what I did. I finally got to his house and climbed through hi window. I didn't see Wally, but I did see his washroom door open with the lights off. I saw Wally against the wall asleep but there were tears marks down the side of his face when I turned on the lights. I kneeled beside him and lightly kissed his forehead. " Wally" I ask whispering
He groans and slowly regains consciousness. He tries to quickly stand up to make some distance between us but I quickly sit him back down. " heydickimreallysorryaboitwhathappenedidontknkwwhatiwasthin-" I cut him off with a kiss to the lips.  He pulls me closer and kisses me harder. He lays me on my back and tries to kiss my neck. I stop him to say " hmmm so you were thinking before, isn't that dangerous for you?"
" haha hilarious" he says sarcastically before picking me up and sitting me on the bed and lays next to me and we both fall asleep with me in his arms .