Dick has a WHAT?

Mixed up Ages fanfiction
Jason: 18
Tim: 16
Damian: 17
Dick: 14
Wally: 15
Jason's POV
I saw dick walk into the kitchen with a smile on his face. " odd... could have sworn his parents anniversary is coming up soon"
" hey dick? You feeling alright?"
" yeah... totally feeling the aster why wouldn't I be?" He tells me nonchalantly
" its just that we thought you would be upset since... well you're aware of the circumstances grayson" damian backs me up fir once.
Dick just shrugs," i dont know!" He exclaims and runs up to his room.
" what do you think could be up with him" tim finally says. Tim finally say feom being quiet
" drung" me and damuan say at the dame time

ANOTHER THREE DAYS LATER
Jasons POV
        Somehow we got bruce in on our plan and he told us to report to him what we found out. I was hanging outside his room on the window sill texting roy. Suprisingly he thought the same thing that we did. Drugs. I was brought back to the situation when i heard voices and a door slam. What happened next was so much of a suprise that no number of bat training, could ever in a milloin years prepare me for it.
Wallys pov
Im glad to see dick happy around this time. And even more glad that im the cause. I could not tell you how exited I was when dick returned my feelings. I was currenly bored walking down the hallway of wayne manor and rob wasnt giving me any attention. Mostly because his face was 2 inches from his phone. I pinned him to yhe wally that was 10 ten feet away from his room. I quickly kissed him and pulled away just as fast. He gave me a smirk and dropped his phone. We continued making out until we reached his door. I had to open it . I opened it as fast as i could and pinned dick to his bed by holding his writs tightly. I unbuttoned his gotham academy uniformed and ran my hands all over his body, as i kissed his neck. His moans were quiet but I still heard them.I was taken back when i was literally thrown half way across the room.
Jasons POV
" WHAT THE FUCK!" I thought. Dick has a boyfriend.and hes fucking making out with him right fucking this second. I saw damian burst through a vent and throw wally of him. He  gentally buttoned up dicks uniform, redo his tie, and guided him out of the room as dick was screaming at him.
I climbed through the window and my over protective brotherness kicked in. I yelled and questioned him at whether or not he hurt him or forced him into anything. I " accidentally" punched him in the face. As in i hi t hi. Because i thought he was lying. I let him climb out the window. I followed the sound of a concerned voice and an anoyed one into damians room. " you sure he didnt do anything you didnt want to do? If so you can tell us" I ask after a few seconds of being in the room with him. After ten minutes we finally let him go because he said he had to find wally since he heard .e punch him in thr face " now that takes skill" i told Damian
" well he dud tell me to stop reading since the sound of me flipping the pages was annoying from his room"
Dicks Pov
       Oh my god. Tbat was so embarrassing. Once I finally reached wallys house i helped hikm take care of his split lip. After I put the butterfly bandage (actual turm for it) I kiss the wound " what was that for?" He asks
" for taking a hit from jason and still loving me.
" dam right" he replies and kisses me once more. Amd when I told no to damian if we slept with each other yet.... i lied and we did it again tonight!