Dear future husband

(Wally's POV)
     I was quite a bit nervous for today. I mean dick and I have been dating for almost 3 years now and I do love my boyfriend.
I was holding a small box in my hands staring at the golden engagement ring I hand bought for him.
If he says yes I hope I won't forget every anniversary.
(Dicks POV)
      I noticed Wally was acting a bit weird for the last 5 days on video chat while I was on the business trip with Bruce. Im pretty sure he noticed that I noticed him noticing that. Today was the day I came home from rio. When I unlocked the door to our apartment when I was pushed into wall with lips crashed onto mine. I moaned at the lack of contact when Wally pulled away
"I...I.missed you" he panted "
"I see that" I replied. He dragged me towards the couch and we contained to kiss till he left and said he'd bee right back.

Wally's POV
I ran to the bathroom feeling idiotic to leave dick so soon. I looked to the side of the mirror then to the sink where I Saw the tiny box with the ring. I took a deep breath and walked out with the box in hand and saw dick drinking a cup of tea. I walked up beside him and got down on one knee and showed him the ring. He was shocked at first I asked him " d...Richard Grayson w..will you m-marry me?"
I blushed hard and started the back of my neck nervously.
Dicks POV
I was shocked Wally had just proposed. He stricter the back of his neck. I joined him on one knee and kissed him. " yes!..definitely yes."
Now it was Wally's turn to be shocked so I kissed him again he pulled away " I love you dick"
"Love you to" I replied