Totured bird

Robin's POV (swears, just warning)
I was laying down on the side of my bed being in to much pain to sit up. My eyes drifted shut as I thought about what happened to cause this pain. The memories started to bleed back to me slowly.
     Me and batman were investigating murders somehow connected to the joker. We were in an abandoned science lab when I saw something run past the door. I wander over to to see what just ran past then I felt something smash against my head and knock me out. E last thing I heard was the masked vigilante that was my father figure yell something.
     I woke up with a killer migraine and handcuffed. I close my eyes I trying to focus to try to make my migraine go away a bit. I immediately notice my gloves, shoes, and utility belt were gone. Apart of me wanted to freak out but the rational side of me told me to remain calm.
" a bit quiet now are we" a voice calls out somewhere and I didn't need to open my eyes to tell who it was. The joker himself.
I remained quiet. "What's wrong bird boy?, normally you have quite the mouth"
"Ahhh... Shut the fuck up" I whisper  with my eyes still closed
"What was that?"
I repeat myself louder and feel something make contact with my ribs hard. I could almost hear them crack. I gasp and and my eyes shoot open "what the fuck do you want!" I pant still in pain.
"Ohh... Just make bats vulnerable, and don't worry about the identity thing I figured that out months ago and frankly I don't care mr. Grayson..."
     I stare up at him with shocked eyes noting my mask was still place. He repeatedly hits me with the crowbar and this time I hear Loud and clear my collarbone crack. I groan in pain trying not to make a lot of noise
"You now your a pretty tough kid, maybe even tougher that batman himself!" He states
     I was tortured for two days. And stuck in that ware house for three days. I feel a familiar gust of wind fly past me as kid flash runs to my side. "Kid flash to bat are I found Robin it isn't good" he says "I'll meet you by the docks" I hear someone reply sounding worried.
"Well of course it doesn't kid idiot I was tortured for two days then left to die" I smirk lightly, he just frowns. My boyfriend carefully picks  me up and I pass out from blood loss halfway there. A few hours later I wake up in my bed in serious pain.

Kid Flashes POV
      I hop the fence to Wayne manor and expertly make my way through a window that is my boyfriends as I have so many times before. I haven't seen dick since I found him in that warehouse. I see him laying on his bed. A I see him carefully open his eyes and graces at ame. I walk over to the other side of the bed and lay behind him lightly rubbing at his cracked ribs. He moans lightly showing that this doesn't hurt. I press my head into his neck lightly and started to cry without even meaning to.
     " I s-sorry, I should have been there faster" I muttered
     He turns over into my direction and he winces in pain. He places his hand on my neck and mutters
" Wally there's nothing you could of done"
Stop blaming yourself for something that was out of your hands" he lightly presses his lips to mine and I press mine a little rougher back because it's been so long since I've felt the  ebony's lips on mine. We break away and he presses his face into my chest and falls asleep and as I fall asleep I keep a tight grip on him but not to tight to hurt him.

Requests are welcome