Telling the team

Kid flashes POV
It was gonna be hard telling the team and the league about their relationship. Batman already knew because he's the god damn batman. I walked into the living room of the cave and since zatanna and Megan cooked today it was better than usual. I saw Robin talking to zatanna and a wave of jealousy come over me so I walked up to Robin and pulled him close to me by the hood and kissed him. The whole room went quiet besides Megan's giggling . When I pulled away Robin was blushing like crazy and covered his face and ran out of the room. Megan could hardly contain her excitement and just yelled "HOW LONG!" I laughed and answered "uh 4 months"
Artemis just stared blinking at me and mouthed "you and robin'' I nodded. Artemis took a breathe and yelled " I KNEW IT"
I ran out of the room as soon as I left heard a roar of conversation . I laughed and ran around the mountain looking for Robin. I found him in my room. He ran up to me and confusedly yelled " HOW....WHEN WERE YOU... HOW LONG...JUST WHAT!"

Robin's POV
I heard KF laugh and kissed me again I was blushing rapidly again I pulled away and asked why he did that. He just answered casually like it was any question "I guess I was just jealous" He sat on the bed and sat me on his lap with my knees on either side of his and kissed him again. He licked my bottom lip and asked for entrance which i hesitantly granted. This was the first time they well did this. They agreed they would do this when they told the team. Wally could taste the bacon that Robin had eaten for breakfast and savoured every second of that kiss.