Fight (italic is flashback and bold is louder talking)

Robin's POV
I was sitting on my bed in the manor trying to stitch up my wounds that I just received from out last mission both literally and mentally.
We was following a lead in Gotham involving scarecrow with batman. We were in a abandoned hospital thinking that scarecrow was getting his supplies from there. It was 2:34 am when an explosion erupted rendering my father figure unconscious. The explosion had launched pieces of the wall at me cutting bits and pieces of my arm( not getting cut off). I screamed in pain after thing to get up noting my injuries that occurred. I didn't even notice my cut on my lower left leg. Working through the pain I stood up and entered the room which the explosion had occurred inside of. I was so distracted I didn't see crane sneaking up on me and punch me in the back leaving me panting as I fell on the ground right on my injuries. He kicked my ribcage repeatedly hard. Almost silent screams filled the room. I flipped back onto my legs kicking crane in the process. He grunted in pain and said " you little bitch!"
We fought for a bit painfully hitting each other until he used his glove and injected me with fear toxin. I started to see illusions of all my friends and my very own father figures all dead around me while I was holding a steel knife that was carved with the death stoke symbol. I was soaked in blood and to make things worse death stroke came from behind me and said " well done Robin...you killed them all... Every single one of them"
I fell to my knees and covered my eyes with my gloved hand and began to silently cry. "Hmm... The boy wonder crying... I never thought I would see the day" crane said as he kicked me in the face? I fell back but I sat back up and held my knees close to my chest and closed my eyes still crying. I heard the sound of people fighting but didn't think much of it until I felt my father wrap his arms around me and hug me as he injected the cure into my system. The effects wore off almost immediately and I hugged him back hard. He picked me up and set me in the bat mobile and we drove back home.
I heard my door opening and I looked over to see my boyfriend standing in the doorway looking pissed at me.
Kid flashes POV
I was standing in the doorway of rob's room looking at him. He glanced at me and quickly looked away. He looked as if he would cry if he looked me in the eyes. "What were you thinking?" I ask him angrily as I walk I front of him
He didn't look at me, he just sat there staring at he floor trying to ignore me. " why did you try to fight crane alone! You were incredibly injured! You could of died y-you should have waited for help instead of taking him on by yourself!"
"I didn't... He attacked me. And even though I was injured I still would of tried fighting him" he answers trying to sound defensive of his statement but failing due to being nervous. " but why? Why would you risk it all even while you were injured!Just so you can prove that you can be like batman!"
" I did it to prove to you! All of you! To Everyone that I'm not just some weak kid that has to be constantly watched and protected, I did it to prove that I didn't have to be constantly worried about!"
I was taken back at that answer and grabbed his left shoulder harshly and he winced a bit.
" that still doesn't give you a right to almost die to prove yourself to be a jerk ... That just makes you seem more childish and idiotic" I tell him
He pushes my hand off his shoulder and walks out the door. I speed up to him and grab his arm and pull him to face me. He crying now and I immediately feel guilt and remorse " I did the one thing I promised not to do, make my little bird cry" I think in my head
. I hug him closely and we both fall to the ground as he clutches to my shoulders sobbing quietly.
" I so sorry dick... I didn't mean it its just...you can be and idiot sometimes" he stops crying but doesn't let go of me.
If I was being honest,if I were in his shoes I wouldn't either. I picked him up bridal style and set him on the bed and I lay down next to him.
REQUESTS ARE WELCOME