bruises prt. 2

Present time
Wallys pov
I was bored out if my mind. Robin was running late... i thought that was my thing! Everyone says so anyways. Rob sajd he would be here around 6. Its already 6:30! Maybe the zeta tubes messed up?. No he would tell me if that happened. I heard my window open. I saw dick climb threw. " hey sorry im late i had a few things to do with a case" he apologised
" no prob atleast im not late this time" he laughed when i said that and he soon sat down next to me. We played a few rounds of Mortal Combat. And he may or may not have been kicking my ass. For the 6th time in a row. During a match i kissed him quickly to distract him but he pulled us both down and deepend the kiss. I lightly kissed his neck and wrapped my arms around his waist whispering sweet nothings to him. He laughed presumably in embaressment. He tends to do that alot. I kissed his forehead before sitting up. But before i went back to the game i noticed that his sweater slid up a bit. I saw small bandages and deep, dark, and purple bruises along his lower abdomen. He tried to stop me when i lifted his sweater up more to get a better look at the bruises. But due to super speed i pulled of his sweater and slowly slid off his gray sweatshirt to reveal even more bruises. I saw his left arm was wrapped in bandages. I held his hand and brushed some of his hair out of his eye. " who did this to you?" I asked in a voice that was between concern and being pissed off. More so being pissed off though. " b-bruce" he started to sob. I i kiss some of the bruises on his shoulder before pulling him into a short kiss. " im a terible person and best friend" i admit.
"No no your not" he pulls away from the hug.
" yes i am... i didnt see this happening to you"
" its fine wally i still love you" he reassures
Within the next 3 days we finally turn bruce in for child abuse. No one was able to connect that he was batman due to bats being missing for a few weeks any ways. Dick came to live with me, uncle barry, and aunt iris. Dick wasnt sure about it at first because he didnt want to be to much trouble. Aunt iris confinced him though by saying " i live with 2 speedsters, im sure youll just be more help with wally"
When ever they go on a date barry always makes a sly comment like " call if you need us to stay longer... dont wanna intrude" or " use protection" trhat always causes dick to blush like crazy.