Im back (part 1 maybe?)

Nightwings POV
     I was laying down on my bed trying to cry myself asleep again but tonight something was off I couldn't sleep. It was 4 months after Wally's death.
(Flashback)
     Everything was in slow motion, I heard blue beetle question the scarab about ceasing he didn't get but knew exactly what was going on. Lightning was striving Wally over and over again till he vanished. I tried to hold back tears but it didn't work .
(Present)
I was staring to nod off when I felt something cover me. It felt so familiar yet so different I was to tired to care so I ended up falling asleep. I woke up in the morning to see Wally sitting cross-legged beside me smirking. Just like the smirk we gave kaldur when we convinced him to go to Cadmus with us. I gasp in shock, I try to say something but the words won't come out. I didn't have to because Wally's lips were pressed against mine like the way they used to. Except this time the kiss seemed desperate. I thought this was a dream  I decided not to question it because it just felt so...blissful. When Wally pulled away I whimpered at the loss of contact to my disappointment.
"Dick its me, i know what your thinking nut this isn't a dream I really here..."
He used his right hand to wipe away the tears that fells and smiled. I returned the smile
(Wally's POV)
I see dick smile. That smile that I missed so dearly. He was so beautiful when he smiled, I could tell that he hasn't smiled since I died. He lowered his head and cried again he hugged me close I held him like it was the last time I'll ever see him at all. I explained what happened to me in the speed force and how i couldn't stop thinking about him. I fell asleep in his hold as he did mine.
(Nightwings POV)
Wally's words were soothing as I fell asleep I felt him kiss my forehead. For the first time in 4 months I was happy again.