Chapter 2

(Yu na's pov)

"Everyone! Please pay attention! This is our new student Yu na"
Eun ha introduced me to the new class.

" Anyeonghasaeyo! It's so nice to meet you all!" I said cheerfully.

Students looked at me for a while then they turned back to their work without saying any thing!.

I startled at Eun ha. "Don't worry you'll get use to it" Eun ha tried to comfort me.

" So where should I sit?" I asked.

" That's the only seat remaining" Eun ha pointed a seat.

"But the problem is....."

" ah! That place is perfect!" I went there before Eun ha end her sentence. A teacher came inside so Eun ha went back to her seat.

" Good morning children! Oh! We have a new student?" She glanced at me. I got up and bowed.

" Anyeonghasaeyo! I'm Yu na" I said. She smiled at me.

" Anyeong! I'm your Maths teacher Ji su, it's so nice to......" some one kicked and opened the door.

" KIM TAEHYUNG! I warned you! Knock the door before you enter the class! And I'll surely punish you if you came late once again!" Ji su shouted at Taehyung.

wait... TAEHYUNG! Is he in my class! Oh! Boy!

And Taehyung put his hands inside his trouser pockets and walked pass the teacher like there was  no person called a teacher inside the class.

"You never learn don't you!" Ji su shouted at Taehyung as he walked between the desks.

W......wait why is he walking towards me!

Taehyung rose his head and gave me an evil look!

" You!!!"

" Yah! Me! Is that a problem!" I got up automatically.

"Hey you two! Please be quite and Taehyung please sit down!" Ji su shouted us.

" Your such a...." Taehyung muttered and sat next to me!

WHAT! This is his seat!?

I got up.
" Madame can you please shift me to another place!" I asked her, actually I begged her!
Ji su rolled her eyes at me and turned back to the board.
I sat down with a red face.

DID SHE JUST IGNORED ME!

" So you got ignored "

Taehyung put his legs on the table and smirked at me.
" Shut up!" I growled at him and concentrated on the lesson. Then that stupid idiot  put his legs on to my table!

"Take it back you cockroach!"
I muttered.
"Shut up monkey"
"Money! You shut up donkey!"
"Keep your voice down! PIG!"
"YOU KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN YOUR SUCH A COCONUT DONKEY!"

" Well is that a new animal Yu na?" I got shocked when I heard ji su's voice. And then I realized that I was standing and pulling Taehyun from his collar!
" oh!" I said in a low voice.

"Get out of the class " Ji su opened the door." B....but!"
"NO BUTS AND GET OUT!" So I looked down and walked out of the class.

I'm standing outside of the class in my first day in this school! Just great!

I will kill that Taehyung for sure!