Chapter 6

"Hello sweetheart! How are you?"

"I'm fine Omma" I skyped with my parents in the noon. Today was a holiday so I don't have school.

"Did You made any friends?" Omma asked.
"You mean at school? O.....ofcause! I'm having a good time!" I said.
"Appa isn't  home yet and I didn't go to the office" Omma got up.

"I have to some work sweetheart I'll call you at night!"
"Saranghae..." I muttered.

My parents left me with my grandma  when I was twelve.
But after two weeks grandma left me telling I'm a miserable kid and I had ruined her life! and after three days she died!.

There's no link between me and her death but still my relatives think that I did  something to her!!

So I lived alone. My parents were always busy with work so they kind of neglected me. And I was never been loved by my parents.

Eun ha is my only friend. I had no friends before I met her.

Actually I lived a very sad life but I tried my best to make it interesting.
Ok! Back  to the story!

I felt alone so I went out. It was almost six at noon. I wanted to get some fresh air and...yes worms!

I walked to the park which is few meters ahead.

"Ooh!" I whispered. It's crowded!
So I gave up on worms and stared walking back home.

"It's a boring day isn't it Yu na?" I said to myself as I walked through the forest ( like thing ). I used to do that as a habit since I got no one to talk at home.

"How can I face Louis ( my pet worm ) with empty hands!" then I got a idea. I looked at the bushes. Maybe if I search I might be able to to find few worms from here.

So I immediately crawl into the bushes. And YES! I found one!
"Anyeong!" I said to it.

"You saw him!!" a high pitch voice came. I almost screamed! There was some one on the road!

"Yes two or three days ago" another replied.

"We must find him!"
"Aren't we gonna kill him?"
"Not yet we need the money"

What's going on!!? Is this a conversation between two thieves or murders!?

"We'll catch him tonight. He'll pass here at 8.30 pm "
"Ok then, I must leave. Bring him alive!" one walked away.

I peeked through the bushes. I saw a man with a huge body. He took a phone out.

"Yah! Boss wants him alive... yes I can't take this any more I must kill him!.... yes I'm talking about Kim Taehyung"
My body went numb! "Taehyung....?" I whispered. I felt my face sweating.

What should  I do!!
How can I warn him!
I don't have his number and even I don't no where he lives!

Should  I run away!?

I looked at my watch, 7.30 pm.
I sat comfortably and took a deep breath. "Ok! I must do something!"

Then I heard some footsteps again. I peeked. My heart just stopped!
"Oh! No!" I whispered! It's Taehyung!
The man saw him and quickly hid him self. Taehyung didn't see any of it because he was looking at his phone!!

( Taehyung' s pov )

I looked at my phone. 7.30 pm , hour earlier than other days.
I put my phone back to my pocket  and glanced at the dark road. I smiled. That stupid almost got a heart attack yesterday. Did I act a little harsh on her?

Then something got me stopped middle of the road. Something felt odd as if someone was watching me. And then,

"TAEHYUNG!!! LOOK OUT!" some pushed me!! and I fell on the ground. And that person fell on  me!
"Yu.....na!?" I muttered. She had a bleeding wound in her arm.

"Wow! So you have a bodyguard?!!"
I rose my head to see the punk who hurt her.
And just like I thought.. It's Dong Woo , right handed follower of a famous gang leader. He was so thirsty for blood.

"YOU!" I got up and punched him in the face! He fell down and I punched him again.

He held me from my collar and slammed me to the ground.
And tightened my neck with his strong hand.

"I'll finish you here!!!" He rose the knife.
"GET OFF FROM HIM!!!"
Yu na banged  Dong Woo' s head with a big branch!
Dong Woo got black out and fell on the ground.

I got up. "Why did you jumped to me you god damn dork!!! You almost got your self killed!  " I yelled.

She was shivered  so badly.

"T....they W.. anted to k...kill you!
T..Taehyung.... I just wanted to protect you.. " her eyes went up. I quickly hold her before she dropped on to the ground.

I held her up. I could felt her breath touching my chest spreading an unfamiliar warmth in my body.

"Aigoo your such a crazy coconut donkey!" I said. But something that she said touched my heart deeply.

"Taehyung I just wanted to protect you "

( Yu na's pov )

"Ahh!" I moaned! My arm hurt so badly. I opened my eyes.
"W...where am I?" I looked around with out getting up. It was a room but the problem is it was  NOT my room. I felt a pain in my arm and I rose it up.  It was bandaged but I couldn't exactly remeber what the heck happened to it.

I turned to a side.
"AHHH!" I screamed and fell down from the bed!
It was Taehyung!!!
He was sleeping on a chair but his head layed on the bed! Taehyung got scared and got up.

"What! What! What!" he yelled.
"What have you done!!" I shouted at him.
"What have I done!!" he yelled back.
"You slept with me!!!!" Taehyun startled at me and rubbed his eyes.

"Your such a jerk! I thought I set the house on fire"

Unbelievable!!!
I checked my cloths and thankgoodness they were all on my body!

"What happened yesterday?"
I  looked at my arm.

"Nothing and can you please get out?" Taehyung jumped to the bed.
"Ofcourse! With pleasure!" I got up feeling quite dizzy but it went away in few seconds. Then I walked to the door but then I heard something unbelievable!

"Gumawo..."

I turn around.

"Wow! I'm surprised!" I smirked.
Taehyung rose his head. "Your a weak air headed you got fainted to a little scratch!"

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID!"
Taehyung got up. "Seems like someone wants to sleep with me again!!" He came  towards me!
"NOOOO!!!!" I ran out from his house.

"Yah! Take this with you!" 
Something hit my head , I turned and looked down. Oh! It's my jersey! And it's clean.

I looked at Taehyung's s apartment , it was not far from my place. And it looks pretty small.

I ran back home quickly cause I want to get ready for school.

"I'm home!" ( I used to said it even theres no one at home)  I went in. "Hey Louis! I'm sorry I lost your friend!" I touched Louis and went to the bathroom. I remove the bandages and looked at the wound. It's pretty deep!!! There's a ugly wound in my arm!!!......cool.

I went to the sink and looked at the mirror." AHHHHHH!!!! " my face was covered with black and blue ink lines!!!

Taehyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna kill you!!!

*************************

Hey! Sorry for this lame update. I'm kinda  out of ideas.
Plz leave a vote and  comment even if this is a lame chapter!
Byeeeee!!! 😄😄😄😄😄

Are you guys enjoying the story? 😊
Hope you are!