Chapter 20

( Taehyung's pov )

"Seohyung!" I kneeled down.
How did this happened!?

Her eyes got widen.

"Oppa.." she whispered.

"Taehyung! What the heck are you doing?" I ignored DongWoo and gazed at Seohyung.

What should I do?!
How can I save her?

"Taehyung.... your wasting time!" DongWoo said loudly. I got up and pointed the gun at Seohyung.

"Oppa make it quick" Seohyung said in a calm manner.

I was surprised by her unusual calmness.

"No! Please don't!!" a boy shouted.
"Please don't kill my sister!" he screeched.

I startled at him. I never knew she had any siblings and I thought she's the only one remains in her family.

I turned back to Seohyung.

"Trust me.. It won't hurt" I aimed at her head.

She closed her eyes waiting for me to take her life away.

But I swiftly turned and shot at DongWoo. The bullet pierced his chest and he fell down yelling.

"Come on!" I picked Seohung up and ran towards the door.

"My brothers!" Seohyung shouted.

"We can't save them!" I shot at the gangsters and narrowly escaped from their bullets.

"I'm not leaving without them!!" Seohyung cried loudly.

"Shut up! Or I'll..!" I couldn't utter another word. Someone hit the back of my head really hard.

My legs went numb making me fell on the ground, I felt dizzy and everything appeared blurred. I covered Seohyung with my body.

A pair of hands tried to pull Seohyung out of my embrace.

"NO!!" I pulled her closer.

"Oppa! They'll kill us both! Go away!" Seohyung yelled and tried to push me off.

"Taehyung... get off her or I'll kill you both.." I rose my head to see the person who spoked. He appeared blurry but I recogized him!!!

"Y..you!!??" I was fucking surprised!

He smriked.

Seohyung's hand laid on my chest. She's crying.

"Ok then. You both go to hell"

Then a loudgun sound.. I couldn't figured out what happened but in the next second I saw my empty hands. She's not here with me!!

Something hit the floor with a thud.

I turned by head and saw her laying on the floor. Blood spilling out from her chest. She turned her head and smiled weakly.

------------------------------------------------------

( Yu na's pov )

"Hey! Your going to school? can I join you?" Hoseok asked me as I came out from his house.

"Sure."

We both walked without a word.

"Umm.. my class is in buliding number 3. You can meet me if you need something ok?" he said.

"Ok" I smiled at him and he smiled widely.

"I like the way you smile.." I said and Hoseok tripped as he heard it.