Chapter 4

Till the school ends bad things didn't happen cause Taehyung was not there during the entire time. The bell rang and everyone packed their bags and ran outside.

"Hello there!" a girl came to me when I got up from my seat.
"Hello" I responded with a smile.
"So your name is Yu na right? I'm Ji yeon , president of the
'PERFECT' girls society. So..... having a good time with
Taehyung?" I gave her a blank expression.

Good time!? Seriously?.

" Well.. yes my name is Yu na  and indeed!  I'm having a verrrry good time!" I said sarcastically.

" I see, any way don't try to play around Taehyung! I don't care who you are and what are you up to! Leave Taehyung out of it!" Ji yeon yelled at me!.

"Play around! Are you nuts! we were fighting all the time!"
I yelled back.

"Woah! Stop it guys!" Eun ha came to stop us, but I pushed her away. "Keep your voice down dork!" Ji yeon smirked at me.

"If you don't you'll get kicked out from here too!" I stood there speechless.
So everyone knows about it! I gave her a wicked look and went out. Eun ha followed me.
"You did the right thing" Eun ha told me when we came to the main road.

"I don't no, I don't wanna get kicked out..... ..Its true!! I got kicked out!. But I had good reasons for doing such things"

"it means you had a good reason to burn up the library?" Eun ha asked.

" Aniyo! It was really an accident. But the other two... I can't stand those people who bully others.
I can't control my anger when it comes to bullying" I said loudly.

"That's a good thing but you act very...... furiously so every thing gets messed up" Eun ha said.

" I know, I'm a furious person right!" I pushed her.

"Yeah! Your a furious and a weird alien!" Eun ha pushed me back. It ws such a huge relief to have Eun ha by my side.

"Ok. Now we have to say goodbye to each other." Eun ha turned to me. Our houses are in two separate ways.

"Oh, your house is in that way? ok then! Bye!" I said.

"Bye! Be safe!" Eun ha smiled and walked away. I continued walking. It's so boring. And there's nothing to watch in the two sides of the road but huge trees and big bushes.

The canopy of the trees made the surrounding more gloomy and dark. It feels like walking through a forest. This environment continues for few more kilometres. I felt alone and boring so I started jumping on to dry leaves. I loved to hear the sound of those leaves when it  crashes.

Suddenly I heard some quick  footsteps more like running. It came from behind so I turned to see what was going on. Then some one bumped on to me, making me fell into the huge bushes near the road!! And that one fell on me allowing me to see the stars of the day!.

It took  few seconds for me to realize what happened. I looked at the stupid who was  laying on me. And it was!

"Tae.....!"

"Shuuu!!!! Don't make a sound you pabo!!" Taehyung covered my mouth with his hand, he was
panting so hard as if  he ran cross country running or something & the only thing that rose my anger was that he giving me orders after jumping onto me out of no where. Like, how dare he shush me!

Before I reacted  I again heard some footsteps very near by.

"Where did he go!" a rough voice came from... I didn't know who! I couldn't see anything because of that stupid Taehyung!

" I can't believe we missed him!!" another voice said.

"Next time I'll kill him for sure! I swear!"

Woah! Who kills who!? Is this conversation is about Taehyung?.

"Let's go. We 'll catch him next time!"

We stayed silently until the environment got calm. Taehyung sighed with relief and leaned his body over me!!! And despite his weight I took a massive effort to kick him away.

"YAH!! get off!" I tried to push him.
" Quit it pabo!" Taehyung muttered while panting.

"What the!! Get up you empty headed coconut donkey!!! You heard me! GET! OFF!!"

I pushed him away and got up. Ok... there was a one good thing and a one bad thing. Good thing was it seemed  like I don't have much damages. And the bad thing was  I was totally wrong about the good thing! My back got hit on the ground so hardly and it started  paining! I tried my best to avoid groaning and swearing  but I couldn't.

" Awwww!" I held my back and rubbed it smoothly.

" You are such a coward Kim Taehyung!"
I yelled at the boy who was still laying on the ground.

"Can't you stop yelling even for a second!" Taehyung slowly got up.

I looked at him from head to toe. Well he appeared uncivilized? Messed hair, dirty uniform, a bleeding wound near the mouth!

"What happened? " I asked. Taehyung gave me an evil look and ignored me.

"Yah! Don't you  dare ignore me!" Taehyung started walking and I followed him.

" Don't follow me!" Taehyung said in his deep voice.

" I'm not following you. I'm going home. It's in the same way!" I said. Taehyung gave me a annoyed look and started walking fastly.

" You got beat up by those men?" I asked.
"That's non of your business!" Taehyung said. We walked some distance with out a word.

" Today it's because of you I got punished!" I said again because I was quite bored.

"Don't talk with me!"
"Why not!?"
Taehyung turned.

" I don't like you so don't!" I stuck my tongue out. Taehyung glanced at me and turned back.

"Your such a......" he muttered.
"Yah you know what...."
" I told you once! Don't talk with  me!!!!!!"
"I'm not scared of you, you are .....!"
Taehyung grabbed me from my neck and slammed me against a tree!

" DON'T PLAY WITH ME! I'LL KILL YOU!"

I must admit something  even if I  don't want to.

I GOT SCARED!

He's eyes are filled with many feelings like anger, regret, revenge. I felt like burning when I looked in to them. He's face got pale and he let go of my neck. Then got disappeared among  the big trees. I sat down. I felt my hands were shaking.

I was wrong! He really is a devil!
I got up and walked ahead. After I went home I jumped on to the bed.

I lived alone. My parents lived in Australia and they sent me money for my daily work.
I turned on the TV and tried to reduse the shock. But it didn't help.

" Ahhhh!! There's nothing to watch and this new school is killing me!!" I shouted and went to the bathroom. I got shocked when I saw the finger prints on  my neck!

Imagine the strength of Taehyung' s anger!

" ahh that pabo scared the hell out of me!......OMG! My worm!" I quickly put my hand in to my pocket and took the poor worm out. Seemed like it got squeezed! And....its gone!

I killed a worm! No..... wait, it was Taehyung! He's the one jumped on me! And the worm died because of him. Such  a worm killer!

I felt really sorry for my poor worm so I buried it with all the due respect!.

I couldn't sleep that night. I was worried over an idiot. And I didn't know exactly why was I thinking about someone who nearly smothered me to death!

******************************

Hey guys are you enjoying this story? Please leave a vote and a comment for me! Byee!