Chapter 13

( Narrator's pov )

"So your done with the girl?" Dong Woo kicked the lifeless body making it roll on the floor.

"She's fucking crazy but I had an amazing night"

"I can see that" Dong Woo stared at the man who was leaning on a classy couch. He had never clearly seen the face of his boss, only the bright eyes which made a chill in the spine.

"Tell me about Taehyung.... did
Ji Sun killed him?"
( in chapter 11, the one who kidnapped Taehyung. Sorry I couldn't mentioned it earlier)

"No sir Taehyung almost killed Ji Sun!"

"So we didn't get the money "

"Sir.. about the money.... I think Taehyung is telling the truth. I think he spent it all"

"Such a waste of money! I need him! I need to kill him with my own hands! Being him here!"

"Sorry  sir.... but I can't do that.. "
Dong Woo took a step back as the bright eyes got narrowed.

"Why?" Even though the voice is calm Dong Woo shivered like a sick person. That calmness feared him the most.

"He's dangerous! He's a mad freak!! I might die if I saw that weird smile on his face!"

A loud laughter echoed inside the room.

"Freak?.... ok then.... seems like we can't have our money back.... so then it's time for.."

"Time for what sir?"

"Revenge"

------------------------------------------------------

( Yu na's pov )

"What the heck is happening to you!!" Eun ha pointed her finger at me while giving me a death stare.

"Come on Eun ha! It's just.... two days" I yawned and stretched my arms. I didn't get any sleep yesterday. I was worried about Taehyung and ended staying up all night.

"But he would have killed you!!" I did the most stupidest thing by telling Eun ha that I stayed two days at Tae's place.

"Did he threatened you to stay??"
"Ash!! No! I'm the one who wanted to stay at his place" I covered my mouth after I realized what I just said!

"HUH!!" Eun ha jumped up.
"Quit it! I didn't mean to say that!" I dragged her back to the seat.

"Yah!" Taehyung tapped my shoulder from behind.
"Aren't you gonna come to your seat? I'm bored here!"

"You are  annoying!!! I was gone for 10 minutes!... sheesh!! Ok ok I'm coming! Stop pinching me!..... bye Eun ha!" I got up and walked to my seat.

"Ok.. what now?" I asked.

"Let's go to the old music room?"

"What for?"

"It's too noisy here I wanna sleep"

"What the heck Taehyung! Yesterday you slept like you are dead!
And you are still sleepy??!!"

Taehyung got up and pulled me from my sleeve.

"Yah! I'm not coming with you! Why you need me if your gonna sleep!"
"Your asking too many questions!" Taehyung grabbed my wrist dragging  me out from the class.

"YOU CAN'T DRAG ME LIKE THAT!! DO I LOOK LIKE A STUPID TOY TO YOU!?" I yelled loudly as he tugged  me alone the corridors making every one glanced at us.