Chapter 16

( Yu na's pov)

"What!?? What do you mean??" I  got up.

"Yes I'd like to postpone the date of our deal..." Jiyeon sat on the edge of my  table.

"Why? And get your filthy butt off my table!!" I  pulled my  table and Jiyeon held me  from my  collar pulling me over the table.

"Listen bitch! If I want I can change the date because I'M! the one who started  it so deal with it!" she pushed me to my seat and left.

I was confused!

What's wrong with her?? Till when are we going to keep this stupid deal!?

Taehyung entered the class and he gave me a blank expression.

"Jiyeon told m.."
"I know! We had a deal and now she's postponing the date and I'm going to kiss the janitor because of you!! Because you like Jiyeon than me!!!" I yelled at Taehyung praying that he wouldn't admit it and he just stared at me in the same way.

"......quit that look! You are freaking me out........." 

He sat next to me.

"Ok look... I knew about the deal from the beginning..."

"What the heck!! Really??"
"Yap and I'm not gonna select any of you so you both can be our janitors girlfriends."
"Taehyung! Please be serious! I can't lose to Jiyeon! I'll do anything.. no not anything... I'll.."
"Nah too late I already decided"

I rested my head on my table.

"..... ok then at least I'm not getting that title alone.  But why did Jiyeon postponed the date?? I'm sure she's up to something!"

Taehyung's phone vibrated and he took it to his hand checking the screen.

"I'm sure she's  planning something evil and..... hey!  Tae! You ok!??" I held his hand.
His face turned pale as he looked at the screen.

"What Is it?? What's wrong?" I peaked at his phone but he quickly pushed me back.

"It's nothing... just a silly messege... I.. need to go now " he got up but I blocked his way.

"No! Something is really wrong! Why can't you tell me!!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Out of my way! Now!!"
"No! Not until yo..! Woah!!" He pushed me really hard and I almost fell but someone hold me.

"What the heck is wrong with you Taehyung! She could have injured!"

Jimin?? I looked up and yes I'm right.

Taehyung walked away with out even looking at us.

"You ok?" Jimin helped me to get up.
"Yap... Gumawo Jimin..."
"Don't mention it.." he smiled sweetly.  He's totally different from Taehyung... so calm, sweet and... whatever.

"Come on let's take a walk" he pulled my hand and I went out with him.

"Do you like Taehyung?" Jimin asked me.
"What?? No....?"
Jimin smiled. 
"Your really cute Yu na"
"Excuse me?!" I can't believe he said that! And I couldn't stop blushing.

"Are you blushing?"
"No!! Never! w.... why should I..." I tooked away and Jimin chuckled.

"Ash! I hate it when you chuckle like that!!" I smacked his back.

"What?? Stop  lying! Every one loves it and I know you do to"

".....well I'm correct..you really have a mental problem."