Chapter 18

"Yu na!!! come out from the room right now!!!" my aunt shouted and continued knocking which made me more and more ailed.

Two days had past after the funeral but I didn't dared to go out of my room. I felt lost. Now I have no family. I can't belive they are not alive.

I don't understand. They were murdered. But why? who did it? My parents never had any enemies.

I laid on my bed weakly.

"Open up young woman!!! Or I'll break  this damn door!!!" she started to smack the door with her palm and that irritating noise almost drove me nutz!!

"Excuse me Madame but please  let me handle this" I immediately jumped out of my bed after  I heard his deep voice.

"Wha.. who are you?"
"I'm her boyfriend "

Oh! What the!!

I half opened the door and peeked.

"Tae! Come inside.." I whispered.

My anut chuckled.
"Alright boyfriend handle it by your self" she pushed Taehyung inside and I closed the door.

I turned and saw him frowning at me with folded hands.

"What?..." I again jumped to the bed and hid my self under the blankets.

"Yah..you must  stop this. I know it's hard for you but... been like... this! Is not an answer you know..."

"If your here to council me.. you may leave" I said harshly and turned to a side facing the wall.

Taehyung sighed. He grabbed my shoulders and turned making me face him.

"Let go!" I hid my face with my palms. I don't want him to see me cry. I'm not a coward!

Unexpectedly he wrapped his hands around me. I was pulled in to his embrace.

I pressed my face on his chest inhaling his scent.

"What ever your thinking about crying is wrong. I'm sure you didn't shed a singel tear till now." he whispered to my ear. I closed my eyes listening to his deep voice which made me doped.

"Let it go. Don't hold it back. Cry as much as you want"

He was right. I can't hold it anymore. Streams of tears flowed made my cheeks wet. I cried loudly. Even I got surprised by my voice! So weak and pitiful..

Taehyung didn't dared to move till I pulled my self away.

I got up and wiped my tears.
"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm feeling great...... Oh!! Your shirt!!" I freaked out when I saw the big wet patches on his shirt!
He's soaked in my tears!

"Don't worry" Taehyung took off his shirt. Ahh! Quit killing me!!

"T...thankyou.." I said awkwardly.
"For what? For taking off the shirt?"

"What the heck! No you earthworm!.. I mean...thankyou for been with me" I sat next to him.

"No worries"

I smiled with him. A smile of hope. I still got him.

"Oh! And this!!" I punched his side.
"Ow!" he bend down to the floor.

"Why did you lied to my aunt! You freak!" I kicked him.

Ahh I'm feel so good when ever I kicked him in the butt.

"What are talking about!?" he yelled trying  to bear the pain.

"When did you became my boyfriend!?"
"Few seconds ago" he stuck his tongue out.