Chapter 5

"So he jumped on to you!?" Eun ha asked me and laughed loudly!

"Is that funny???!! He almost killed me!"
"Aigoo!" Eun ha wiped her tears.
"I...... I got scared! He's a devil!" I got more & more angry when Eun ha laughed to every single thing I said.

"Yahh!! It's not funny!" I finally expressed my anger by shouting at her.
"Mianhae!" she chuckled and pulled me from my jersey.

" aigoo! So funny!"
At the class I sat next to Taehyung and tried my best to avoid him.
"Yah!" he said in a low voice and I almost jumped up.

"N.....ne?" I asked.

" Are you scared of me?" he smirked.
"M.....me?....HA!HA! very funny! W......why should I be....!" Taehyung leaned closer scaring the hell out of me!

"AHHHHH!!! DON'T HURT ME!"

I got up and screamed!

All the class members and our science teacher Jung Wook turned to me.
They all looked confused including Taehyung.
Then I realized that Taehyung was  not leaning towards me but bending towards the floor to pick up his pen!.

" What is it Yu na?"
Mr Jung asked.

"W..well.. I'm sorry"

I said with a red face and sat down. I didn't even looked at Taehyung. I was totally  embarrassed! I heard him chucking but he didn't said anything!

Time ran so quickly and before I know it, the best time of school had arrived! You guessed it right!

Lunch time!!

I stretched my arms. Taehyung got up and went out. I looked at Eun ha. She's chatting with a friend. So I got up and walked out of the class.
"Where did he go?" I came to the garden and then I saw him walking to the........music room??!!

I followed him very quietly.
Taehyung went inside and I went inside too. It's so dark inside this music room. I hid my self behind the big piano. Taehyung looked around and took a saxophone out.

Wha?! is he going to play that!?

And he started playing.
OMG! It was totally!!....AWFUL!

I stared to get worried about my ears. But he suddenly stopped it and took a deep breath. Then he started playing it again.

What the! Now he's playing it so well! I never thought a saxophone could make such a beautiful sound.
He played it for a while and threw it away!

Assh! Excuse me! Public property!.

But I had no strength to say it. So I stood silently. Then Taehyung took a knife out! and my I felt my legs started to wobble like water.

Oh no! Did he really meant it? Did he brought that to kill me?

He started playing with it. Taehyung threw it up and catch it with a hand. He seemed  so skilled and familiar with it  and I didn't know why the heck was he doing a umm... knife performance?  What ever!

My body got numb after I saw the next thing he did!!.
Taehyung took the knife to his right hand and STABBED HIS LEFT HAND WITH IT!!! I hardly controlled myself from screaming! I heard a low but a painful groan follwed with a heavy sigh escaped his mouth.

He cut he's forearm deeply and the floor got covered with blood!

I stood there like a statue!

Is he mad!!??

Taehyung smiled. He shook his head backward and burst in to laughter!!!
He was out of his mind!!
I got scared , I was about to run away but his  smile slowly got faded and he started crying!!!!
Tear streams fell down making his  cheeks wet.
I got up!! I couldn't watch it any more!