Chapter 3

"But Taehyung! Started! It!"
I shouted as hard as I can and Eun ha closed her ears.

" Please stop it ok! , it's over now, forget it" Eun ha said.

" Yeah guess your right.......BUT I CAN'T!" I got up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?"Eun ha held my hand.

" I'm going to kick that donkey's ass"
"Are you crazy! Aren't you scared of him even the teachers  are scared of him!"
"Jinja? Well... not me" I pushed her away.
"Do you wanna get kicked out from here too?" that made stop on the spot.
No, I don't want to get kicked out again.

I turned to Eun ha and gave her an annoyed look.
" Fine you got  a point!" I sat infront of her.
" Tell me about this idiot" I glanced at her.

"You mean Taehyung? Well he came here 3 years ago. No one knows about him. He has no friends. He's so evil and never talks with a person in a pleasant way. Many girls fall for him but he just ignore them. Still some mad girls tries to get his attention. He never calls a person with his or her real name. Instead of the name he use terms like umm... stupid, punk, idiot, brat...... And that's all about him."

"What about his parents" I asked.

"No one knows" Eun ha stretched her arms and got up.

" Come on, let's walk around the school"

" l got up with excitement." Please take me to the school garden ok?!" I said while following her.

"Ok let's start from the mainhall" we walked around the school and finally! THE GARDEN!.

"Wow! It's huge!" I ran through the bushes.
"So you like trees or flowers?" Eun ha asked.

"I like worms, I'm  here to search for worms" I bend towards the ground.

" W.. worms? What for?" Eun ha asked.

" I like to collect them" I started digging the ground. Suddenly Eun ha screamed! I got scared and fell on the ground.

" Aww! My bum! What's wrong with you idiot!" I got up and rubbed my back.

" I just so a worm! I wanted to show it to you! But you sat on it." "Jinja!"
I looked at the ground.

" Look it's alive!" I took the worm to my palm.

" I'm so sorry for sitting on you but be happy you gonna have a new family and a new home... well to be precised an apartment."

Eun ha peeked at my palm.
" Eww! Disgusting!"
"That depends on your perspective. Come on let's go to the class."

I put the worm into my pocket safely.

" Eww! Yu na  you can't keep it with you!" Eun ha shouted with disgust." Of course I can" I walked to the class.

(Eun ha's pov)

"Eww! What kind of a girl is she!"

*****************************