Chapter 9

I jumped to my bed. I can't believe I stayed an extra hour at school with that stupid! I got stuck with home work  because of him.

  My phone started to ring so I got up and grabbed it. A call from an unknown number?

"Hello..?" I answered nervously.
"Hey sweetie! Miss me?"

AHH!!!

"TAEHYUNG!!!! HOW DID YOU FOUND MY NUMBER!" I yelled at the phone.
"Hey! I'm not deaf! I found it some how! Aren't you happy!?"
"Please leave me alone!" I cut the call and jumped back to my bed.

I giggled. He was  totally annoying but having him around isn't that bad. I kinda enjoyed arguing with him.

------------------------------------------------------

Next day I went to school early. No one was on the road and the sky appeared dark. I pulled my stupid skirt up. That skirt was too  loose so it kept on going down! So annoying!

I was wearing my jersey and it  smelled like Taehyung. I sniffed the jersey and blushed.
My phone started ringing again and as I expected....
"What do you want Taehyung!"

"Don't smile like that you look weird!"

What the! Is he here?

"Where are you?" I shouted.
"Behind you" I turned and screamed!! He was standing right infront of my face!
Even he pulled himself back when I screamed.

"Y....yah!!!! OMG! My heart!...." I pushed him." This is worse than watching a horror movie!" I yelled at him.

Taehyung hit me on my back hardly.
" There! there! Feel better?"
"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!!" I shouted in pain. He was not comforting at all! Probably making the situation worse!

"So weak! Come on let's go" Taehyung pulled me from my hand. " I don't wanna walk with you!" I said loudly and Taehyung glared at me.
"And don't try to drag me with you!" I said and glared back.

"No I'm not dragging you. How about blackmailing?" Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face.

"Remember you slept with me?"

"I didn't sleep with you!! It's just you got the chance to  take me to your place  that time because I was unconscious and that's something  which will never happen again! and you have no right to say that I slept with you because it's a big fat lie! and most importantly, you got nothing to prove it!" I smirked back.

"Look closely" Taehyung took his phone out and.... "Oh my god! " I yelled." You took photos!"

he will definitely take me for his slave!! he will blackmail me throughout my life!

I felt like I was dragged down to a hell where a devil named Taehyung lives.

"Yap! And I took your phone number that day! " Taehyung said.
I pouted my lips. "Tae....! don't do this" I nagged.
"Don't do aegyo, ppalli we're getting late" Taehyung led the way.

"But you can't blackmail like that!" I said harshly.
"Yes I can!" Taehyung said back.

"Oh! No! I'm ruined!" I messed my hair. Anger was bursting inside my body but I couldn't do anything at that time.

"Ruined? no.. this is just the beginning darling!"

"Shut up!"

------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't concentrate on a single lesson that day , even Eun ha was absent! I planned to rob Taehyung's phone but it didn't work.
I'm wearing all my clothes in those photos but the thing is Taehyung was laying next to me and that idiot was shirtless!