Chapter 26 ( last chapter)

( Yu na's pov )

They left me in the room without another word but I clearly saw the fear and uncertainty in his eyes.

After the door closed leaving me in the dark I started to regain my senses.

"He's alive??" I muttered to myself in disbelief. After all this time.

I tried to rock the chair I was tighted onto hoping it will help me to untie myself but since it was useless I tried to untie my hands. But I gave up half way through. My mind was misty and I couldn't think of a way out.

But suddenly the door opened I couldn't clearly see in the dark but I noitced a man. He walked in and I couldn't do anything to protect myself but yell as loud as I could despite how tired I was.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!!! I'LL... I'LL BITE YOU!!!"

Don't judge me.. I couldn't think of anything else.

But that familiar chuckle gave me a blissful warmth and a feeling which I can't possibly put into words.

"Well.. that would be awsome miss brainless.." he finally walked into the dim light allowing me to see him after all those months.

Kim Taehyung.. the man I thought dead was standing infront of me. Dirty with messed up cloths. Thin but the same handsome looks. His eyes teary.

I couldn't let a word out but I did start to cry out loud and he panicked.

"NONONO!!! SHUSH!!! DON'T!!!" he held my face quickly giving a kissing.

"Don't make a sound. I'm gonna get you out of here"

I nodded obediently and he quickly untied me. I got up using his aid. Luckily I was able to hold myself up.

"Can you walk? Let me carry you"

"Wait.."

He gazed at my eyes, worried to extreme. I softly touched his cheek. Cold as ice.. then I bent my leg kicking him in between the legs. Taehyung cursed.. in a very low voice.

"You fucking idiot!!!" I whispered not letting my energy burst out.

"...... wow.. ok.. let's.. first get out.. then you can kill me ok?" he said while panting and I frowned putting my hands around him so he could carry me.

He held me up in bridal style as soon as we get out of the room he started running.

"Woah!! Wh..where.. what's the plan!?" I asked holding tightly and he kept his eyes ahead.

"Jimin will distract the gurds.. we can get out"

"Jimin!!! Thankgod he's alive!"

"Not for long.." Taehyung grunted and I widen my eyes.

"Wh..what?"

Taehyung pursed his lips and took a quick glance.

"It's his wish. Let's not interrupt"

"But!!"

"Please Yu na.. I can't save you both"

In a moment we found ourselves outside. Police cars covering the whole place and I looked at Taehyung in horror.

He smiled.

"I can't keep running away forever isn't it.." I watched him without a word. Blue and red shades falling on his face. He slowly closed the gasp bewteen us pulling me into a gentle kiss. Maybe the last one ever.

Then I felt someone pulled me out of his hands. I cried and yelled. I tried to reach him but couldn't.

But it was all true..