Chapter 24

( Narrator's pov )

Yu na sat in her room. No.. the room where she was trapped for a week. She thought that Taehyung will rescue her anytime but as the time passed she finally stepped towards the harsh reality.

"Yu na.." Jimin tapped the door and opened it as he didn't get a respond just like the other days.

"I brought your dinner " he kept the tray on her bed.

He gazed at her. He was worried about their future. He felt that he was the one who's responsible for her life. And he felt that he own her.

"Come on Yu na.. you gotta eat something.." he pushed the tray near kind of forcing her to eat.

"Yu na~"
"QUIT WHINING AND GET OUT!"

"Fine!" he huffed. Jimin  took quick steps towards the door closing it with force.

Yu na looked at the tray which Jimin brought for her. Ofcause he was trying his best to keep her safe and he gave up on everything even his life for a girl who didn't love her.

But still he had done something which is unforgivable. Something she can't resist.

Jimin sat on the couch facing the hearth watching the blazing flames.

Ain't like the flames inside him , the hearth fire slowly reduced leaving few glowing sparkles in the end.

But the flames inside him glowed bright increasing day by day burning his whole body. An endless fire which will make him suffer till the very end.

Jimin took a sip from his whisky welcoming a world full of hallucinations where he found pleasure whenever he felt troubled.

But a shattering sound of glass brought him back to the  reality.

"YU NA!?" Jimin  ran to her room and he gasped as he saw her sitting on the floor covered with her own blood. She held a piece of glass and blood spilled out from the wound in her hand.

"What!... What have you done!?" he yelled as he held her hand.

"Let go..." she said weakly. Jimin quickly brought a firstaid kit and grabbed her hand ignoring her stubborn resistance and started treating the wound in her hand.

"What's wrong with you!? Do you think THIS! will solve your problems!?" he asked harshly and she kept her head low.

( Yu na's pov )

After he bandaged my hand I pulled myself away from him.

"Don't do this ever again. I'm begging you" he said while collecting the shattered glass pieces.

"Let me go..." I said.
Jimin turned to me with a worried face.

"I can't let you die.."
"What's the use!?? Can't you see this is hopeless!?" I almost yelled at him and he pursed his lips and turned back.

And I decided to stay silent. Even talking with him made me sick and angry.

"Hmm... you throwed your dinner didn't you?" Jimin looked around the room.

"Can you go out?" I asked roughly and he sighed.

"I know you are angry. I know.... it's messed up but sometimes you have to endure everything even though it's hard to bear. You got no choice. Don't linger in the past that won't help you to survive."

"I got no reason to live. I lost my parents.... Taehyung... I'm already dead" I said and automatically broke down in to tears.

"We both are" Jimin sat beside me.