Chapter 10

"Hey what's wrong?" Taehyung smacked my back. He enjoyed annoying me as we walked home.... unfortunately... together.

"Nothing...." I replied and stared at the road. I can't believe I agreed to Jiyeon's stupid idea. And I don't no what to do!

"Taehyung. Don't you think our janitor is handsome?" I asked and he rose his eyebrows.

"Well... I guess."

"You know.. though he looks old.. I'm pretty sure he's not that old.."

"He's 64" I gasped and widen my eyes.

"How do you know?"

"He told me. No one talks to him except me... he's a good person"

I gazed at him. It was quite rare to hear something like that from Taehyung.

".. do you think... is it ok.. ifIkissthejanitor?"

Taehyung twisted his face.

"What?"

"NOTHING!!" I tightened my fists and paced up. I didn't know what the heck am I doing. I didn't want to kiss that old guy. It would ruin my school life and his job.

So I thought I should try my best to seduce the man behind me though it would be simply impossible.

"Umm... T...Taehyung?" I gave him a wide smile. He startled at me.

"Don't smile like that! You look weird!"

Ahh!

"Never mind! Can we eat ice cream? Now?" I looked at the ice cream shop which was few meters ahead.

"Seriously?! You want me to buy ice cream for you?!" Taehyung asked harshly.

"No! I'll buy you!" I smiled at him again.
"Yah! Don't act weird! And I told you not to smile like that! But ice cream sounds nice!"

So I bought two ice creams and we continued walking while licking our ice creams.

"You know what... you can choose acting as your job" Taehyung said.

"Really?! I'm bad at acting!" I said and ate the last part of my ice cream.
"No your good"
"What kind of an act?" I encouraged him to talk, I have to win that stupid challenge!

Even if I don't want to.

"Ummm... Joker in batman? Oh!! Jerome in Gotham!!..... NO! how about a zombie! Yeah! zombie is better!" Taehyung chuckled.

"ZOMBIE!! DO I LOOK A ZOMBIE TO YOU! YOU JER.... "

oh wait I must not made him mad!

I imagined kissing the janitor infront of everyone. And they would video everything! and when they released the videos and photos to social media...

Nope!! Not gonna happen!

"I....mean perfect! Yeah! I'm really good as a zombie!" I plastered a fake smile.
Taehyung stopped chucking and startled at me. Then folded his arms.

"Ok this is too much! What is it?" he asked me.
"What's what?" I asked.
"What do you want?"
"I don't want any thing!" I replied.

"Don't lie you rascal! You have never treated me in a good manner! What is this sudden change?" Taehyung asked.

"O...h! Come on!... I'm just... it's so hot today! That's why I wanted to eat ice cream!....... I'm not acting!!!"

God! I must do something to prove that nothing is fishy!