⭐O n e⭐

"Your such a brat, letting Adrien do all the work!" Marinette shouted as she left the classroom but Chloe opened the door and ran after her.

"Your the one who's a brat, your an only child. Mari, your such a hypocrite " Chloe shot back.

"Does it look like I care?" Marinette questioned as her cheek was hit with a hard slap from Chloe.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that " Chloe demanded as Marinette held her cheek with tears in her eyes.

"B-but A-Adrien did all the work " Marinette replied as tear slipped out of her eyes onto the floor.

"Chloe! Stop hurting Marinette! " Adrien yelled slamming the opened classroom door.

"Hurting her? She was just getting what she deserved " Chloe replied with a smirk plastered on her face.

Marinette made her way down stairs and out of the school running down the street crying, how dare she treat her best friend like that? She got down into a lesser well known place in Paris in which Adrien told her about, he went there to ease all his troubles as she did as well. Especially in moments like these.

She breathed in and out as hot tears streamed down her eyes, Chloe made her cry again today. When wasn't a day she would do that? Marinette wanted to live that day, it would be awesome.

"Marinette? " Adrien called out, she turned her head to see him running up to her.

"I-I'm o-okay" Marinette shuttered out as Adrien pulled her into a warm hug, as more tears spilled out.

"Mari, you shouldn't have stood up for me. " Adrien said as Marinette broke the hug, looking up at him with the bluebell eyes filled will salted rain that continued to fall to her cheeks.

"But your my best friend, I mean it wasn't that bad y'know I'm used to it." Marinette replied.

"No, you didn't deserve that. Mari, never do that again okay? Chloe's temper can rise up at any minute " Adrien informed as Marinette sadly nodded.

"I know." She replied sadly.

☆•☆

"Why did you do that?" Sabrina asked.

"Do what?" Chloe questioned in reply.

"Smack Mari "

"What did you want me to do? Punch her? I haven't got that skill ready yet, but I'm working in it." Chloe replied going back to her Vogue magazine.

"No, why did you do it?"

"Curious cat aren't you, Sabrina "

Sabrina rolled her eyes "I was just asking."

"Wanna know why? She thinks she's better than me at everything, when what she is really worth is nothing. Mari, thinks that she can get everything her way, but guess what none of that happens. So what if Adrien did all the work? At least I didn't get a D. If I was paired up with her we would've got a mark of F minus." Chloe replied.

"She was just sticking up for Adrien, y'know. You didn't have to be so harsh " Sabrina told her so called 'best friend'.

"Since when were you the boss of me? I do what I want and if I want to hit Marinette, then I will do it. Your not my mind! Your just some bitchy peasant that thinks your my friend, but guess what happens honey, today you've expired being friends with me. So run along now and join those idiots like Marinette. "

"Well then, enjoy being on your own."

•••

Hey Sugar Cookies!! Thanks for reading the first chappy and I hope you enjoyed it :) this book hasn't been pre-written so there are gonna be slower updates. (Sorry:( )

Also I just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of the love square (I don't hate on Marichat, Ladrien, Adrienette or Ladynoir. ), but I also really like this ship and I really like this idea. I actually ship Chloe and Lila way more, but I think Chlonette is absolutely adorable.

So yeah :)

-Nixy ♡™