⭐F o u r ⭐

"Thank you " Marinette said as Chloe looked up from her locker.

"Finally. Do you ever say it?" Chloe snapped.

"Y-yeah - I did..." Marinette trailed off looking down as Chloe rolled her eyes.

"You did? Then how come I didn't hear you? " Chloe questioned.

"Ask yourself that question, you were staring at me like food " Marinette replied.

was I? Chloe questioned herself.  "I wouldn't even stare at you like that. I think your dreaming " Chloe said and ignored her brain.

"Look who's talking! You were dreaming." Marinette shot back.

"Marinette, I'm gonna say this nice and clear. I don't like you at all, actually I hate you.  So don't make up things that I might be crushing on you or something, because I'm not into girls and even if I was I wouldn't even look at an obese bitch like you " Chloe informed.

"You know what? I take that thank you back. Wanna know who's really a bitch? Look in the mirror and see her." Marinette replied walking off towards the exit door as her arm was yanked back as she was pulled onto the lips of Chloe's.

Marinette 's eyes were wide she didn't know what to do, kiss back? She was then pushed against the lockers, still the blondes lips were working in the smaller girl and she didn't know how to respond to it.

"Mari, do me a favor and just kiss back." Chloe whispered as she broke the kiss.

"W-what?  Why!? Y-you t-told m-me y-yo -" Marinette questioned as Chloe kissed Marinette 's raspberry tasting lips again,  she longed for this for ages.  Marinette kissed back not because she wanted to but because she was scared on what Chloe would do to her if she didn't.

Luckily they were the the only two left in the locker room so nobody would see them. 

Chloe broke the kiss again and kissed down Marinette 's neck searching for her sweet spot to mark, when she did find it she bit into it.

"Ah!  C-Chloe! S-Stop!  " Marinette screamed as Chloe bit harder, tears were starting to form and slide down her cheeks as she tried to move off Chloe's grasp.

Chloe stopped "shush" she said as she placed a finger on her lips.

"Let me go" Marinette demanded as now her face was full of tears.

"Marinette, calm down I'm not doing anything "  Chloe replied.

"HELP! " Marinette screamed as she tried pushing Chloe away, but Chloe was to strong.

"There's nobody left here, you fell straight into my trap " Chloe laughed. "Y'know, your actually adorable when your scared ."

"Chloe, just stop " Marinette said sternly, Chloe took her body off Marinette and rolled her eyes.

"Fine, go. " Chloe said as Marinette tried to open the door but it didn't budge in that moment the light started to flicker. More tears started to run down her face as Chloe looked at the light flickering and shook her head.

"Chloe stop! I want to go home!" Marinette shouted.

"I'm not doing anything, let me try " Chloe replied pushing down the door handle and then pulling with all her mite.

"I told you it won't work" Marinette said in a 'duh 'tone.

"Shut up. We'll find another exit " Chloe replied taking Marinette's hand, dragging her to the window.

"Are you serious!? What if we die!?"  Marinette questioned as Chloe opened the window.

"If your gonna stay in here, Honey, you will die. " Chloe replied as Marinette rolled her eyes.

"She's back to her old self" Marinette muttered under her breath.

"What was that?" Chloe questioned.

"N-Nothing " Marinette replied quickly shuttering.

"Good. " Chloe positioned herself where she could escape, she dangled her feet across then jumping off the window falling directly onto the basketball courts.

"Chloe! " Marinette called out the window "are you okay?" She questioned as Chloe rolled herself from the flat position she was in, there her arms were full of scratches and the tights that she had been wearing had a hole on her left knee and blood poured out of the bruse.

"Ow " Chloe winced in pain and her eyes shot up at Marinette placing herself at the window ready to jump. "Mari!  Don't do it! " Chloe yelled.

"But you need help, your bleeding! " Marinette argued, as she used her arms to hold her weight as she jumped down and landed straight onto her two feet.

"How the hell did she do that?" Chloe whispered under her breath.

"Huh, did you say something? " Marinette asked kneeling down next to her.

"N-Nothing " Chloe shuttered as she looked down at her painful knee and back up at Marinette getting some antiseptic and cotton swabs out of her purse. She raised an eyebrow on why would Marinette carry that with her, but then again it was really good to have that with you in case of an accident.

"Squeeze my hand when your in to much pain " Marinette said as she held out her hand to Chloe.

"I won't be in that much pa-OW!" Chloe screamed as Marinette touched it just a tiny bit with the antiseptic filled cotton swab.

"Sure, your definitely not in pain " Marinette said as she removed her band from Chloe's grasp.

"No, "Chloe started and grabbed Marinette's hand, "don't let go of me please."  She begged.

"Under one condition, don't scream. " Marinette replied getting a bit more comfortable and closer, the blonde nodded in reply. 

Marinette went back and continued to rub the antiseptic liquid as Chloe squeeze her hand and tried to contain the small screams. Marinette went back into her bag and pulled out a band-aid, just as she looked up she came face-to-face with Chloe. 

"Don't even try " Marinette scolded, pushing Chloe by the nose out of her personal space. Chloe pouted as she accepted Marinette requested as she had forcedly kissed her.

"It should heal up in a few days " Marinette informed as Chloe kept starring at her raspberry lips, God she wished she could have those on hers. "Chloe? " Marinette questioned as she noticed Chloe wasn't paying attention.

"Y-Ye-" Chloe started but was suddenly interrupted by Adrien.

"Mari!  I've been looking all over for you! I'm so glad your okay. " Adrien shouted happily, as Marinette stood up off the basketball courts.

"Eh, yeah. Um...  " Marinette trailed off scratching behind her neck "nice to see you to."

"So what happened? Nathaniel and I were pretty worried about you,  how come you didn't come back?" Adrien questioned.

"Uh... " she trailed off starring down at Chloe who mouthed 'don't ask me', "the locker rooms have a very interesting locking system, I guess. I think that's briefly apart of the story."

"Well I'm glad you made it out, so what happened with Chloe?" Adrien asked.

"I'm right here y'know!" Chloe shouted

"Uh,  Adrien,  could you go for a minute? So I sort things out quickly with Chloe" Marinette asked.

"Sure thing, I'll wait for you outside. " Adrien replied with a light smile walking away. Even though he knew that he should've stayed, but he didn't want to argue with the blue haired girl.

"What am I gonna do with you?" Marinette questioned rhetorically, staring at Chloe's grazed knee and then back at her face.

"I dunno. ould I lean on you as we walk to the front?" She asked.

The blunette

***

Oh wow!! 33 views already!?!?!? Omg thank you! I know it isn't really a lot of views but it does mean a lot to me! So thank you for reading ❤

-Nixy™ ❤