⭐ t w e n t y - t w o ⭐

"Ugh!  Hurry up Sabrina! " Chloe yelled at her best friend annoyed, they had just reached Barcelona and were trying to get out of the airport.

"Wait! Can I quickly get an iced tea? I'm thirsty as hell. " Sabrina asked, Chloe groaned.

"But then we won't see the sights, Sabrina we aren't here forever." Chloe pointed out.

"Are you scared were going to meet Mari and Nino? " Sabrina then questioned with a playful smirk on her face. 

Chloe's eyes widened "What? No way!"

"Seems like you are." Sabrina teased, walking away to get her iced tea.

The truth is Chloe was scared that she would run into Marinette and Nino, she definitely didn't want to see them now. Well especially Marinette because she felt she had made everything more weird and awkward with her.

Chloe looked up from off the ground to see Marinette and Nino in the distance, she looked around to see Sabrina coming back with two iced tea's. Chloe then quickly grabbed Sabrina's hand and dragged her towards the escalators.

Sabrina was honestly not surpised, she knew that they would run into Marinette and Nino at least once during their trip. However, she didn't think it would be right now and especially when she wanted to devour some iced tea. 

"You saw them didn't you?" Sabrina asked the obvious question.

"Well obviously!" Chloe yelled over dramatically.

"Gee,  calm down. I was just asking. "

"Stupid question " Chloe muttered under he breath, although it was loud enough for Sabrina to hear. They walked off the escalator and forward towards the exit of the airport in silence.

Being Chloe's friend for the past three years made Sabrina learn that Chloe has one of the biggest tempers in the world, and only she herself could control it. Sabrina anyway had other things to do like sip on her fruity flavored iced tea and open her text messages to see if Alix texted her back.

❤ Alix ❤

Sabrina- Are you okay bby? I haven't heard from you in a while. ♡

-not seen - 6 days ago.

Sabrina sighed, what happened to Alix? Maybe a long distance relationship wasn't working for them. Well, Sabrina couldn't say being seperated from Alix was something she enjoyed, because she missed Alix's presence.

"So Alix hasn't texted you back?" Chloe asked, she knew that face all to well.

"Yeah. I hope she's okay." Sabrina replied.

"Oh, I'm sure she is. Drinking some wiskey with some other girl at the bar, totally forgetting she has a nerdy girlfriend down in France. " Chloe teased.

Sabrina gave Chloe multiple slaps in the arm "Don't say that!" She yelled.

"How do you know if you can trust her?"

Sabrina groned "Ugh! I hate that your so negative! If I was your girlfriend I wouldn't trust you at all. Your even worse than a two year old child. " She replied.

"Nah, I'm just an immature teenager. "

"That's worse. "

°°°

"OMIGOSH!!!  MARI! " Alya yelled running down her family's home stairs. 

"Alya!  Careful, you could've fell down the stairs." Her mother scolded, as Alya pulled Marinette into a huge bear hug. In that same second the blood circulation going around Marinette's body was completely cut off from how tight the hug was.

"Alya, if you continue to hug Mari that tight she might pass out. " Nino the chimed in. Alya completely forgot that he was coming, she always thought either Nathaniel or Adrien would end up coming.

Alya than realesed Marinette causing her to breath again. "Thanks Nino" She said, as she savored each drop of air. Alya then looked at Nino for the moment, she noticed how much he changed. It wasn't in a good way,  he looked much for tired and sadder. His 'good vibes' attitude looked to be non existent from this point.

Marinette took this cue to go back outside and pull her suitcase in, leaving tne two to talk.

"Nino, are you okay?" Alya asked, she wanted an honest answer and she knew she wasn't going to get one.

"Yeah, I'm fine. " Nino replied "Why do you ask?"

"Nino, stop lying." Alya demanded, she could sense it in his voice that he wasn't being genuine about this. Alya would rather have known the truth than being lied to, plus she knew it was to do with the break up.

"I'm fine, don't worry." He said gently brushing his hand against her's, but then fought the urge to squeeze it.

"I'm sorry." Alya whispered loud enough for Nino to hear.

"Why? What are you sorry for?" Nino asked.

"Nino, don't play dumb. You know what I'm sorry for and I'm not asking you to take me back, because I know you deserve better. I just want to be friends, I don't want this trip to be arkward just because of us. " Alya explained.

Nino was quite shocked to say the least from the sudden speech, however it surpised him because whenever they were together he had always thought that Alya deserved better. Alya could've gotten anybody to fall for her in a matter of weeks or even at first sight and it shocked him to know how she was feeling.

" I would take you back, but I don't think your ready. However, I think we should stay friends." Nino suddenly said, snapping out of his thoughts. As much as he hurt him to say the word friends, it was better than avoiding each other.

"I'm surpised you still want me, don't you have some cute Parisian girl or boy falling head over heals for you?" Alya asked teasingly.

Nino rolled his eyes "Well, not as I know of. "

"So where do you recomend we got first?" Marinette piped up.  Alya gave her best friend a confused look, but Nino could definitely translate that.

"In the sightseeing context" Nino said to clear it up to Alya.

"Oh,  uh... I'm not to sure there is not many things to see here. But we can go to the beach tomorrow together, I'll ask my mom if we have anything on." Alya suggested then going off to find her mom.

"So what happened between you and Chloe? " Nino then asked out of curiousity.

Marinette chocked on her spit as she hear Chloe's name, she then started coughing dramatically.

But what exactly happened between Chloe and I?  Marinette asked herself.

°°°°°°°°

こんにちわ Sugar Cookies! 

Ehhh another filler chapter. Heh, I'm full of them lately.

I promise Chloenette will new reunited! ((This is is a Chlonette book lol))

Also we reached 3.8K Views *fangirl attack * *dies * *comes back to lifeu to finish this book *

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought that Nyla/ DJwifi moment was like important for this story to kinda explain their relationship :) that's why this chappy was created, plus I wanted to add some Sablix ((Sabrina X Alix )) cuz I live for dat ship.

Also, there will be a Nathaniel X Adrien scene in the next chappy so stay tuned!! ((Hehe spoliers <3))

-Nixy ™❤