⭐e i g h t e e n ⭐

"Chloe is going to Spain as well, no need to thank me." Sabrina informed Marinette as she sat across from her in the cafeteria.

Marinette almost spat out her water, but then swallowed it the wrong way making her cough. 

"Dudette, are you okay?" Nino asked.

"Sorry, I choked on water." Marinette replied

"Eh, maybe next time you'll choke on Chloe 's cum. " Sabrina commented, that earned a punch from Nathaniel in the arm.

Marinette sent a stone hard glare over to Sabrina "I can't believe I even let you sit with us." She said.

"Who would've know Sabrina is actually a pervert. " Nino commented, sticking another fry into his mouth.

"I think I'll blame that on Alix. " Sabrina then replied. Marinette's eyes shot open as she dropped her sandwich.

"You had sex with Alix!? " Marinette questioned wisper-shouting.

Sabrina 's face turned as red as the tomato sitting next to her, "no. " she replied.

"How did we end up talking about this stuff? " Nathaniel asked,  he was clearly uncomfortable talking about this stuff. Even though he didn't say anything, he just hated hearing about it. Sex was way to overrated.

"I think sexual talk is done for today." Marinette declared. 

"Thank God." Nathaniel commented, then going back to his burger.

"I wish Adrien came back to school." Nino then said taking another French frie.

"Yeah, me to" Nathaniel agreed.

"I don't know anymore." Marinette commented "I think I really need to talk to him and just leave the stupid fight in the past. "

"He doesn't hate you." A new voice chimed in, Chloe the stood there eating a cup of mango sorbet.

"Why are you eating ice cream?" Marinette asked, ignoring what she said. "Your going to get sick you know, Its minus ten degrees  [Celsius] " She added.

A smile played on Chloe's lips, Marinette cared. "To be honest, I miss summer. Winter sucks" Chloe replied. 

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean that you should eat cold food. You could even die from frost bite. " Marinette informed standing up and taking the mango sorbet out of her hand.

"Hey! What are you going to do with it!?" Chloe questioned, as she didn't realize that the cup was gone out of her hands. She ran up after Marinette who was walking towards the otherside of the cafeteria, Marinette decided to ignore Chloe and keep her guessing. 

When they got to the microwave areas Marinette laid the cup down and looked at Chloe sternly,  "don't take another bite" she said.

"It's cute that your trying to act like my mom " Chloe commented , as Marinette slipped her hand under the glass that seperated the cafeteria from the public microwaves. She then grabbed a mug and managed to fit it under the glass, Marinette then put the sorbet in the mug and placed it in the microwave for forty seconds.

"I'm not trying to act like your mom,  I just don't want you to get sick. " Marinette answered Chloe's comment. Chloe smirked as she gently pinned Marinette against the wall.

"Where did you get your clothes from? Because soon enough they'll be hundred percent off " Chloe wispered in Marinette 's ear.

"You should've told me earlier, I wouldn't have bought them." Marinette played along.

The ding! Went off for the mircowave, but Chloe kept Marinette on the wall. That's when Chloe knew what she needed to do and even if this was the worse place to do it, her hormones were going crazy.