⭐ S e v e n t e e n ⭐

Marinette took a huge breath, she was now going to confess to her mother that she will be going to Spain for Christmas.

"What's wrong Marinette? " Her mother asked as she was icing some vanilla cupcakes. 

"Can I go to Spain to see Alya for Christmas?" She asked, then quickly added " I've saved up the money and all I need is your permisson to go."

Sabrine was stunned, where did she get the money from? Was the first question that popped into her head. "Where did the money from? " she questioned.

Marinette sighed "I've been working at a store down the road and I've saved the money." She admitted.

"I will let you go, but please take a friend. " Sabrine replied.

Marinette's eyes lit up "really? " she asked.

"Yes, but bring someone with you. " Sabrine said.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Marinette said happily, pulling her mother into a bone-crushing hug.

Sabrine smiled and hugged her daughter back.

Nathaniel from a distance watched, a wave of envy flushed though him. He wished his family wasn't so broken and his father wouldn't drink. Marinette then ran up to him with a big smile on her face, "Nathaniel! I can go to Spain!" She shouted happily.

"Really?" He questioned.

"Yes, I just need a friend to go with and then I can offically go!" Marinette replied.

Nathaniel thought to himself, if he saved up enough money he would be able to go with her. Then again, there was two weeks until December and he wouldn't be able to do it when he was already looking for a job to fund his father's life support.

While Nathaniel was thinking up all these different things , Marinette was jumping on her bed ever so happily. She was also forgetting she had a biology test she had to study for, even if she got a bad grade on it she didn't really care.

Marinette laid back down taking in deep breaths as she panted from jumping so much,  now it was the hard choice of who she was going to bring.  Surely the first person to always come to mind was Chloe, it would be nice to spend her Christmas holidays with her crush. The biggest downside was that Alya and Chloe didn't get along.

On the other hand she could ask Nino if he wanted to come, but the biggest downside was that it would be super arkward between them. Then there was Sabrina, who she didn't really think could go.  Her dad probably would have grounded her for the next century.

Then there was Adrien and she persumed that he didn't even want to know who the hell she was at the moment. Then last but not least was Nathaniel, he was the perfect candiate because they could all get along well in Spain. 

"What are you thinking about?" Nathaniel asked.

"Hey, do you want to come with me to Spain?"

⭐⭐⭐

Chloe starred out her huge window, she hadn't got out of her room since Monday and it was now Wednesday.  She knew her father was beyond disappointed in her because she had gotten a suspension and it was all because of a girl.

She wanted to call Marinette and ask how was she, that would be such a bad idea though. Marinette probably hated her guts and she was sure of it.

"You know Chloe if you just wanna call her you can." Sabrina spoke and that totally startled Chloe.

"What are you doing here?" Chloe questioned