⭐e i g h t ⭐

"Are you sure your okay to go to school today?" Nathaniel asked Marinette,  she was beyond tired.

"Yeah, just a lil ' tried." She replied yawning again.

"Are you sure honey? What's been bothering you?" Sabrine asked as she placed two chocolate sauce filled croissants in front of her.

"Nothing " Marinette replied, as Nathanie ate a croissant off his plate.

She didn't feel like eating at all and hadn't been able to sleep at night for ages. It's official she needed to kiss someone else that wasn't Chloe to get over that kiss, or was it that she really did have a thing for her. Marinette couldn't call it a crush because she wasn't overly obsessed with her like she was-is with Adrien.

"Mari, eat." Nathaniel demanded.

"You can have it" Marinette replied as she went upstairs to her room, taking off her pjs and getting into the shower. She hoped that this would wake her up and it did, after showering she went to her wardrobe and decided to pick out something summerish because it was gonna be 26 ° degrees celsius.

She picked out some dark blue short jeans with some black fishnet stockings underneath, Marinette thought about going all denim today as we wore her denim converse and a white shirt with a denim jacket over the top. 

Marinette went back into the bathroom taking her hair out of the towel it was wrapped up in and tieing it into two buns, she applyed her favorite raspberry lip gloss and decided not to wear any make-up since the bruse onto her cheek healed up. She took her light pink backpack and her phone off it's charger, and made her way downstairs.

"Woah... You look great " Nathaniel complimented speechless as Marinette giggled.

"I know, thank you" she replied then grabbing the two crossants on the plate that she didn't eat and took a big bite out of one, crumbs splattered out onto the floor as she got a paper bag and put the other one in it for Adrien.

"Marinette! " her father ran into the kitchen where she was standing.

"Yes papa?" She replied as Tom held out a box of her favorite food of all time, raspberry macarons. Marinette gasped staring at them like gold.

"That's for your lunch today." He said giving it to her as she smiled, going over to kiss her father on the cheek.

"Thanks papa " she said as Nathaniel came downstairs seeing that heart warming moment. He wished his family was like her,  but he wasn't gonna get a stupid jealousy get in the way of their friendshop and Tom and Sabrine were really nice.

"Come on Nath,  we're gonna be late " Marinette hurried him.

"Oh yeah,  sorry. Let me get my bag " Nathaniel replied rushing over to get it.

Marinette checked her phone and saw that Alya had texted her on Skype, she quickly opened the app and went straight into the chat.

AlyaIsAwesome: Bad news, I don't think I'm going to be back to Paris this month. My grandmother is getting worse and my parents want to spend time with her before she's gone. I was thinking about a Skype call around 4pm to chat what's up over there , since I've gotta get to school now. Yeah, I now go to school here since like two weeks ago. See you xxx

Marinette sighed and checked the date, 1st of November. Gee, that month went quicker than she thought.

"Mari, whats up?" Nath asked as he could see Marinette's frown from a mile away, "Actually tell me on the way to school, we have five minutes to get there " he added as she nodded putting her phone away.