⭐ t w e n t y - e i g h t ⭐

Heartbroken to the core, Chloe landed back into Paris's domestic airport. She scrolled though her contacts and did something unthinkable, the pastel bluenette dialed Adrien.

"Hey Chloe?" Adrien answered, quite confused on why she would call him.

Tears started to run down her face, thankfully she wasn't in a public area of the airport.

"I-I want t-to t-tell you that Marinette is all y-your's, I'm giving up this game." Chloe informed, as the salted rain stained her face and met with her  yellow jacket.

"W-What game?" Adrien questioned "There was never a game, Chloe. You two one way or another are destined for each other, so don't say that."

"A-Adrien, you don't understand! She hates me now! " the pastel bluenette yelled into the phone, tears running down her face by the bucket.

"Yeah, I'm sure even your father hates you. Probably more than she does. " the blonde replied.

Chloe gulped, she knew he would say something like that. The pastel blunette sniffled, before another wave of tears rushed over her and her body stook like a leaf in the wind. Just as she was about to speak again, Chloe choked out a sob and her whole body became cold as ice.

The girl completely lost grasp of her phone causing it to hit the around along with the pastel blunette, the tiled floor happily catching both of their falls.

"Chloe! Chloe!? Are you still there? Hellloooo? " Adrien questioned over the yellow phone that had it's screen completely cracked. He couldn't hear anything except the loud annocements into the airport.

"Chloe?"

☆☆☆

Chloe 's icy blue eyes fluttered open to the sudden contact of light, her throat was extremely scratchy and painful and her head felt like she was hit by a truck. Very typical hungover symptoms, except she had not one drop of alcohol.

She then shot up completely shocked of where she was a hospital bed, looking around she saw her arm connected to a drip. However, there was nobody there it was just her. Chloe suddenly felt so scared it was like she was trapped inside this hospital, however she knew she wasn't she was probably here because of -

Because of what?

The blonde couldn't remember at the moment all she remembered was what happened with Marinette. In fact she even dreamed of it that it bothered her so much.

"Your finally awake" Nathaniel greeted. Chloe turned her head towards him and just stared, no words came out. Well there was nothing much to say anyways.

The red head handed her a bottle of water, she gladly took it gulping down a majority of the water. It was a life saver and she hadn't appriciated anything more in her life than she did now with this water. After she finished it she closed the light blue cap onto the clear water bottle and set it to the side.

"Thank you for that. How long was I out?" Chloe asked.

"Two days" Nathaniel replied

The girl was shocked to say the least, two days!? She couldn't believe it.

"Are you okay? You looked like you've seen a ghost or something." The red head commented on her facial expressions.

Chloe sighed "Yeah, I just am like shook." She admited, looking down at the light brown covers that covered her.

"I can tell. If this makes you feel any better, Marinette's coming back today." He informed.