⭐ t w e n t y - t h r e e ⭐

Nathaniel was watering the Strawberry plants, he started work at 'Allen's Florist' today (yes, they sell all types of plants). He was extremely grateful for the job and this was a whole new experience for him as he had never worked as a florist.

A bell chimed signaling that a new customer had walked into the shop, Nathaniel turned around to greet them but then he saw the familiar mop of blonde hair. Adrien...Was the first name that came to mind, however many people have blonde hair in Paris so he couldn't justify it was actually him.

Nathaniel decided to be a good salesmen and go up to the customer "Hello, do you need any help?" He asked. The blonde then looked at him with his emerald eyes,  Adrien smiled. 

"I've always imagined you to work as a florist." Adrien commented. Nathaniel blushed as bit putting his head down for a bit, hopefully hiding the pink on his cheeks.

"So how are you?" Adrien then asked.

"I've been alright, I guess." Nathaniel replied looking back up at the blonde haired God.

"How about Nino and Marinette?"

"They are in Spain, actually. They went to see Alya. I'd say they are doing pretty well. " Nathaniel informed.

"Does Marinette still want to be friends with me?" Adrien then asked.

"She actually does, but she doesn't know how to approach you since you left."  Nathaniel admitted.

A small smile lingered on Adrien's lips " That's good to know. Although I don't think I'll be coming back to school next year " He informed.

Nathaniel 's eyes widened "where are you going? "

"America" Adrien replied sadly.

"B-But why? If you don't mind me asking. " Nathaniel questioned as his voice cracked a bit. Adrien,  the guy he has been crushing even before Marinette noticed him was leaving.

Adrien sighed "The American fashion shows and fashion season is coming up so my dad has to go so he decided to drag me along. However, breaking up my education in the middle of the year wouldn't be a good thing so I have to stay in America for a year. " He explained. 

"So does that mean you'll be back the year after? " Nathaniel asked with some hope left inside of him.

"I'm not sure. "

Nathaniel resisted the urge to go up and hug Adrien telling him he was going to miss him so much, because that would give to much away that he has a crush on him and all.

"We can Snow each other. " Adrien suggested "Because I know you'll be missing this face " he added smugly pointing at his perfect face. 

Nathaniel rolled his eyes "yeah, yeah as if. " He brushed it off.

"Oh, babe,  I think you won't be able to live a day without my face. It's even your wallpaper. " Adrien said smirking. Causing Nathaniel to blush deep red in embarrassment how did he know that my wallpaper is a picture of him!? Nathaniel questioned himself.

"The look on your face is priceless. " Adrien commented as he bursted out laughing.

Oh my God, his laugh. Nathaniel though to himself, gosh it was like music to his ears and Adrien looked genuinely happy. Nathaniel hadn't seen Adrien like this since he met Marinette,  it was so nice to finally see him happy again.

"You like like you've seen a ghost, are you okay?" Adrien then asked as he stopped laughing. Nathaniel was standing there paralyzed just taking in the moment that he had witnessed.