⭐ T w e n t y - s i x ⭐

"Let's go out " Chloe demanded.

"What?" Marinette questioned, completely off guard.

"It's not a question " The pastel bluenette stated.

"Um...Okay?" Marinette replied quite clueless, but nevertheless played along.

"MARINETTE! " Alya bellowed in the background, swinging the door open to the room she was currently staying in.

"Hey Alya " She replied as Alya sighed.

"I've been calling you for ages now, how come your not even dressed to go yet?" The ombre haired girl questioned.

"Go where? " Marinette asked.

"To the movies with Nino and I." She informed for the millionth time. "By the way it's freaking one pm and your not even out of your Pj's " Alya commented angrily.

"Oooh that's nice, are you wearing those pink shorts for me, where I can practically see your buttcheeks when you sit down? " Chloe asked chiming into the conversation. This cause Marinette to blush a bright red.

"Shut up Chloe!" Marinette scolded, as she was just about to hang up on her.

Alya groaned and mumbled under her breath, "Of course she's talking to the devil. " .

"What! You know how revealing are those shorts and you still where them. I'm not surprised if your gonna get raped if you go outside in them." Chloe commented.

Marinette groaned, "I wonder why I even answer you" .

"Yeah me to." Alya agreed. 

"Because you love me duh! " Chloe replied.

A visible cringe was plastered across Alya's face and Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I totally love you" Marinette says sarcastically ending the call and smiling up at Alya. "I'll be downstairs in ten minutes, sound good."

Alya smirked. "I'm glad you diched her"

"When I get back to Paris I'm going to be followed around by her, so might as well make memories with you." Marinette replied.

"You are really the best when your not under the influence of Chloe." Alya admitted, as she walked out of the room Marinette was staying in shutting the door behind her.

Marinette sighed as her phone buzzed dramatically with a Skype call from Chloe, she was just ignored it. Marinette was here to see Alya not spend time with Chloe, right? She went back looking though her luggage to find her ripped jeans and a shirt that hasn't been worn yet.

In the background Marinette's phone was vibrating to death, by the time she was dressed in her ripped jeans light blue washed off jeans and black top. She groaned again answering the call angrily.

"What the fuck do you want!?" Marinette questioned.

"You know the lil' fucker Sabrina, she's gone." Chloe said, then continuing "who shoved a stick up your ass, I was gone for five minutes because you hadn't answered. Are you seriously that needy?"

"What do you mean Sabrina's gone?" Marinette questioned, now interested in the situation that Chloe was currently in.

"Well she packed her things and left. I dunno when though, she was here yesterday. " Chloe informed, "Oh, and did I mention you look hot in ripped jeans " she added sending a wink to the navy haired girl.

Marinette managed to resist the urge to blush and ended up with some pink forming onto her cheeks. She couldn't help but worry for Sabrina's safety, they were in an unknown country to them. Like they didn't know the streets by heart like they did in Paris, or how to get around easily.