⭐ F i f t e e n ⭐

Marinette knew that this late on a friday night wasn't good to be out, it was currently eleven pm.  Tonight she worked two shifts since Alana didn't come to work today and that ment she got double her pay to get a ticket to see Alya in Spain and thankfully she had just enough money to.

Her parents didn't know she was working out late, she had told them she was going to Nino's places to work on a project. Even though that was half true, they did have a history project to work on she was over working.

She was just about to be down the street to her parents out when she felt a damp white cloth come in contact with her lips. Marinette started to scream though the cloth and wriggle, but then she stopped as she saw the silver sharp knife right in front of her eyes.

Marinette then heard glass shattering into peices and thats when she felt the person behind her collapse. She turned around and saw the man that tried to kidnap her unconscious onto the ground and Chloe standing right on top holding a cracked wine glass.

"Mari, run home." Chloe said.

"Y-You just killed him" Marinette stated as she covered her mouth.

"No, he's unconscious. Run, just run." Chloe replied as blood continued to run out of her cut hand. Thats when Marinette realized it wasn't the man bleeding it was Chloe.

Marinette yanked Chloe by the arm that didn't have then hand bleeding and walked down the street fast as she could to get to the bakery. Chloe stayed slient the whole time just getting dragged by her holding the arm with her broken wrist, although it didn't hurt and that was probably because of the cast.

Once they got to the back of the bakery, Marinette grabbed her key out of her poket and opened the lock. Chloe stood there not knowing what to say to Marinette, but she knew that Marinette knew about her deep cut and there was definitely no way out of this one.

Chloe walked silently behind Marinette, and let me tell you it was a great view to see her plump ass in up close in her tight jeans. Marinette came to a halt again and opened her apartment that led into the bakery, she let Chloe come in quietly and then she shut the door quietly.

Her parents were asleep and Marinette was beyond grateful for that, they have to get up at five in the morning so there is no blaming them. Marinette now gently grabbed Chloe's arm and guided her up to to her bedroom.

"Sit on the couch" Marinette demanded as she locked the hatch up. Chloe did what she was told and Marinette came after her taking a first aid kit of of her vanity and washing her hands. Chloe laid her head back on couch, it smlled like freshly baked cakes.

Marinette turned a small desk light on and turned it towards Chloe's hand and starred at the clear glass that was stuck into here hand. She couldn't leave the wound open and it could get extremely infected. Marinette looked into the small first aid kit and found tweezers and antiseptic, she poured some on the top of the tweezerz so that the antiseptic can kill all the germs that maybe on three tweezers. 

Chloe starred at her as Marinette gently moved up her hand and picked out the glass out of her hand. Chloe winced in pain and she picked out each little shard and placed it onto a plastic sheet she had laid out on the couch next to Chloe.

Once that was finished Marinette put some more antisptic that stung and Chloe grabbed Marinette's other hand to squeeze since she was in pain.

"Thank you." Chloe whispered.

"I should be thanking you. You saved my life back there." Marinette admitted. Though the dim light Chloe blushed as her heart pounded like crazy. Marinette went to pack up and throw the glass into the bin and Chloe sat there paralyzed.

"Do you want anything to eat? " Marinette asked.

"No, its okay. I'll be going home anyway." Chloe replied standing up.

"Your not going anywhere, your staying here. God knows who's going to kill you. " Marinette said.

Chloe smiled "You know I can defend myself, right?"

Marinette rolled her eyes " I know, but I want you to stay." She admitted. Chloe smirked.

"So can I sleep in your bed?" Chloe asked walking closer to Marinette getting into her personal space. Marinette pushed her back by the nose.

"You wish."

"I don't think you would mind it if I slept with you." Chloe stated as Marinette's eyes widened.

"I would." She stated sternly. Although that was the fakest stern voice you could get and Chloe obviously sensed it.

"Okay, I'll sleep on the couch. " Chloe said giving in.

"I'm going to take a shower." Marinette informed and nodded at Chloe's suggestion.

"Could I shower with you?"

"You pervert!"

***

Chloe woke up onto the soft pink couch, sure she wanted to sneak into Marinette's bed last night. She didn't because she didn't want to make Marinette angry at her or anything.

The hatch door suddenly opened and she saw the familiar face of Nathaniel.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"Marinette let me stay over for a night." Chloe replied.

"What happened to her?" Nathaniel asked.

"She's fine. I just took her home, unfortunately I didn't get that far with her."

"I'm so glad you didn't "

"I thought you shipped us!"

Nathaniel stood there worth his eyes widened and then double blinked of confusion. "Why would I ship you two?" He questioned

"Cause we are the cutest couple ever " Chloe replied

"Yeah definitely, sure I so ship it." Nathaniel said as his voice dripped with sarcasm. Chloe smiled smugly not catching any of the sarcasm. "You know that was actually sarcasm, you didn't think I would actually say that right?"

"Shame, I don't ship you and Adrien. "  Chloe stated.

"I don't care, we're not even together." Nathaniel replied grumpily, then going back downstairs. Chloe wasn't really sure what to do, this wasn't a morning after a one night stand. On the other hand this was her crushes place and if Marinette wasn't awake she would be meeting her parents, Marinette's Parents. That surely was a big deal.

Chloe climbed up the stairs and to Marinette 's bedroom and saw Marinette cutely sleeping on her bed,  she was hella adorable.

"Get out" Marinette demanded.

"Thats no way to treat a guest. " Chloe replied, feeling slightly offended. 

"Don't do any funny business. "

"I never said I was going to do any 'funny business' "

"We all know you, pervert. " Marinette stated.

"I think the biggest pervert between us would be you, your bringing up the funny business. " Chloe replied as Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, your so annoying." Marinette said under her breath, pushing the sheets away from and and starting to make her bed.

Chloe stared at Marinette and slightly tip toed over to her and grabbed her from behind,  she wrapped her arms around Marinette and pulled her into a hug.

"Why did you do that?" Marinette questioned.

"Cause ' I just wanted to. "

"Your so annoying "

"I know you like it "

***