⭐S i x t e e n ⭐

" Chloe, Kim, Marinette and Sabrina the principle would like to see all four of you."  Ms Bustier informed just as class started on Monday,  like any other monday morning Marinette wasn't at school.

Chloe was expecting this, frankly she knew the police would get involved after Kim posted all that shit online. The fight was shared all over the school and on many different social media accounts and Sabrina instagram liveing wasn't making the situation better because the data was saved by Instagram.

The trio that were at school walked down to the principle 's office. Sabrina 's body and especially her hands were as cold as ice, although her father was a police man this wasn't a good look for her or her father. Kim on the other hand didn't give a shit about what was happening,  he couldn't wait to get expelled! Chloe just shuffled along with them thanking herself for not telling Marinette about it and hoping she wouldn't come to school. 

Kim pushed down the door handel as he could actually sense that the two girls were scared and he knew that Chloe would end up at children's court or even be charged.

Adrien surprising was sitting down with Nathalie by his side and there was also Sabrina 's father there with not a very happy look on his face.

"Please sit down " Principle Damocles (please tell me if its the right spelling <3) demanded.

Chloe took a seat next to Adrien, while Sabrina took the seat closet to her dad while Kim sat in the middle. Though there was a free space next to Chloe, but he didn't take he because he shipped Chlonette and knew that Marinette was going to be late.

"It occur 's to me that there has been a fight a week ago out of school but started with you two " the principle went on glaring at both Adrien and Chloe. 

Adrien and Chloe both stayed silent until the Principle shifted his glance towards Kim and Sabrina.

"Am I finally getting expelled?  Like come on! Expell me!" Kim shouted. Adrien stared at Kim like he was an idiot, but that was typical him.

"If you continue this behavior then you will be expelled " principle replied in his angry ruff tone.

"Adrien Agreste and Chloe Bourgeois you are held gulity with the offense of the fight last week and will be charged. This will go onto your criminal record" Sabrina 's dad states the obvious. 

"I hearby declared that I won't be expelling you, I will be suspending you for two weeks to think about what you've done. " the principle continued. 

The two nodded as he looked back. "Sabrina you will also be suspended for three days and Kim will have the same sentence. You shouldn't have posted about this on social media. "  Mr Damocles stated.

"But I got so many followers!" Kim replied.

Chloe rolled her eyes at his comment and Sabrina was about to burst into tears.

"How about Marinette?" Adrien questioned.

"She will be in detention for not reporting the fight." The principle replied.

"What if she didn't know how to report a fight?" Chloe questioned angrily.

"Everyone knows how to report a fight." Sabrina 's father replied for the principle.

"yeah, but why is she getting detention for calling the ambulance? She saved me and Adrien 's life." Chloe stated.

"Because she-" the principle was interrupted by Marinette.

"Sorry I'm late " she said panting heavily as she ran all the way there.

"Stop it with your lame excuses!  Marinette saved our lives, she stopped everything. Now your giving her detention just for that?" Chloe questioned.

Principle Damocles was speechless, Chloe was definitely right.

"I'll give her a pass, just this once. " Sabrina 's father said.

Chloe 's eyes lit up in happiness, she had saved her from detention.

"Well then, you can all leave now. " the principle said, everyone stood up including and made their way to the door. Marinette was the first and wondered what happened when she wasn't there, she also wondered why Sabrina was sobbing and why Adrien was also in the room.

"What happened?" Marinette asked

"I'm not getting expelled" Kim replied sadly.

"That's least of everyone's issues" Chloe commented coldly glaring at him. Marinette was even more super puzzled with what was going on, but then Chloe came to issue "I saved you a detention. "

"Really? "

"Yeah."

"Thank you, my parents would have killed me." Marinette said with a sigh of relief. 

"Don't mention it." Chloe replied swinging her bag over her shoulder and walking out of school. Marinette watched her from the metal stairs she was walking up and going back into class, she didn't know why Chloe was sent home but she decided not to question it for now.

***

"Mari! how are you?" Alya asked

"I've actually saved enough money! " Marinette replied excitedly.

"Oh my God" Alya replied covering her mouth, tears prickled into her really of joy "I'm so glad you are coming!" She yelled excitedly.

"Mari, did you even ask your parents? " Nathaniel asked. Marinette 's eyes widened, the thought never crossed her mind.

"No,  I didn't.  I presume they will say yes though. " Marinette replied half heartedly, she didn't know what her parents would think.

"Ask them when your ready" Alya said "I still can't believe your actually coming!" She added.

Marinette smiled at her fangirling best friend and then heard a baby cry in the background. "Ugh! I'm babysiting my Aunt's newborn, once he shuts his eyes for a moment he starts crying again!" Alya ranted.

"Gee, that's annoying" Nathaniel commented.

"I know! I'm going to rock him, I'll be back in a sec" Alya replied going over to the cradle and getting the baby, then sitting back in front of her laptop.

"This is Marco" Alya introduced the child to Marinette and Nathaniel.

"He is so cute. "  Marinette commented and then thought if she and Chloe were to have cute little Children, how would they look? She shook her head to forget that thought.

"But he's a pain in the ass " Alya said then groaning.

"Understandable." Nathaniel says "all kids are like that until the age of eight "

"I thought until they were the age of six " Marinette said tapping her finger onto her chin.

"Hey, why isn't Adrien here? " Alya then asked realizing that the blonde wasn't in the room.

Both Nathaniel and Marinette looked at each other, that question was even harder than a maths one.

***