⭐N i n e⭐

"Hey..." Marinette trailed off.

"Hey " Chloe replied, she was wondering how Marinette got her number, but then again Nathaniel had her number so that's probably who she got it from.

"I um... Was like, um uh... Wondering if you wanted to, um... Go to -" Marinette was then interrupted by Chloe, she laughed at Marinette.

"It's funny how your trying to ask me out, no wonder you weren't able to ask out Adrien. " Chloe said controling her laughter. 

"I'm not asking you out, I was just wondering if you have our math class notes and where the hell do you want to meet up?" Marinette questioned in an angrier tone.

"Oooooh,  I would like to meet up in hell. " Chloe replied smirking.

"Ugh! Why is everything so hard with you!?" Marinette questioned.

"Because when I'm around you I get hard " Chloe said smugly.

"W-What!? " Marinette questioned as Chloe laughed.

"Y-You r-r-really t-t-hink I h-have a d-dick? " she replied between the laughs.

"Well you said you get hard,  so what am I supposed to think? Oh yeah Chloe is totally kidding when you said it so seriously. " Marinette said.

"Well do you think I have one?" Chloe asked

"No.... " Marinette trailed off.

" I do " Chloe said smiling smugly as Marinette's eyes widened over the phone "it's fake" she added.

"Oh course you would own a fake dick, like everyone has one" Marinette said sarcastically.

"Really you have one!? " Chloe asked excitedly, not sensing the sarcasm at all. "Enlighten me about it, not-so-innocent- Mari"

"Pervert. That was sarcasm, haven't you leant it in English class?" Marinette questioned.

"Oh Mari, I don't listen during class. I don't have the maths notes by the way." Chloe replied "but I can give you a health lesson any time" she added.

"Great I know who exactly never to call if I want school notes, thanks Chloe for your help " Marinette said.

"So are you still up for that health lesson? I'll be in my nurses outfit"  Chloe informed.

"Oh my God, stop." Marinette replied, as she could imagine Chloe in that nurses outfit.

"Why? I know you want me " Chloe said smirking, as Marinette hung up  and three her phone onto her bed.

Beep, beep, beep. Chloe heard the the line had been disconnected, but she had Marinette 's number. She called her up again,  knowing that Marinette would probably answer.

Marinette just stared at her vibrating lit up phone, she wasn't gonna answer that call. In fact she rejected it and called up Nino.

"Yo!  Mari!  How did it go?" Nino asked.

"She told me that she would like to meet up in hell." Marinette replied, then laying herself down onto the bed.

"Damn ' well she's quite quick to let you know what she wants " Nino commented,  "where are you two meeting up and when? " he asked.

"Well after she said she wanted to give me a health lesson,  I'm not meeting up with her anywhere " Marinette replied, as Nathaniel downstairs who was playing ultimate mega strike three on her computer overheard everything.

He thought it would be best to call up Chloe and tell her that Marinette didn't roll like that, for a fact when he dated her she was nothing like this. She was broken inside and depressed,  he was the only person she told about her mother and Nathaniel did the best he could to comfort her.