⭐ n i n e t e e n ⭐

"Hey dad,  can I stay at the hotel while you go to Lyon?" Chloe asked, her father was shocked.

"But it's almost Christmas, Chloe. Don't you care about your grandparents? " Her father questioned.

"Tell then I wish them a happy Christmas." Chloe replied.

"Chloe, you behavior is unacceptable." Her father said angrily, clenching his fists.

"I'll buy them both gifts, I want to spend Christmas with just friends" Chloe admitted. 

"Tell them you can't go." Andre demanded.

"I can't we've been planning this for ages. " Chloe replied,  she knew she shouldn't have told her father, either way she had bought the plane tickets for both herself and Sabrina.

"well cancel it."

"Why are you so mean to me?"

"I'm not, I just want you to spend Christmas with family "

"What about my girlfriend!? Can't I spend it with her!?" Chloe blurted out,  she then covered her mouth in shock.  Even though she wasn't at that stage with Marinette yet, Chloe just knew it was going to happen. Marinette never denied she didn't like it when Chloe had kissed her, so she better have liked it.

No neck kisses could be arranged, Chloe just wished that Marinette would've told her earlier. Wait... Why was Chloe even thinking about this? Especially at this time.

"You have a girlfriend? " Andre questioned.

"Yes. " she replied, her voice was so confident that you would never think she was lying. 

"Well then,  I want to meet her and her parents. Tomorrow at six pm sharp, they will have dinner with us." He informed "if that can't be arraged I will cancel your tickets and you won't be going. " her father added.

Chloe's eyes widened in shock, she needed to tell Marinette about this and fast. The thing is, were they even together? Surely Chloe never summoned enough courage to ask Marinette out,  although she needed to go to Spain. Not only because she wanted to go there, but because she had to protect Marinette from idiots that would want to steal her away.

She ran up stairs to her room to get changed from her pj's, into a grey puma jumper with some dark blue jeans. She put on some uggs, grabbed her phone and ran downstairs and straight to Marinette 's house/ bakery.

Once Chloe got there she was super puffed out, she then opened the door earning a bell chime from above the door.

Marinette was at the register on her phone when she looked up to see Chloe. "Hey." Was all she said. 

"Mari, " Chloe started as she breathed heavily from running. "Would you go out with me?" She asked.

Marinette just stared at her paralyzed "is that why you ran here?" She asked. She knew that Chloe wouldn't do that.

Chloe sighed, it was better to the the truth "my dad thinks your my girlfriend and he wants to meet you and your parents tomorrow, he's gonna cancel my flight tickets to Spain if you don't come. "

"Really? It's better if you don't come anyway. I could get a hot douche without you." Marinette said sarcastically.

Chloe smirked "y'know who that hot douche is?" She asked getting closer to Marinette.

Marinette bit her lip, Chloe moved closer to her lips "me " she said winking.  Heat rose up onto Marinette's cheeks as she covered her face cutely. "I think your a bit to desperate." She said, taking off her hand from her cheeks and moving away from Chloe.