⭐T w e l v e ⭐

Beep. Beep. Beep.  Chloe woke up to the sound of it, she looked around and tried to sit up but the pain was un bearable. 

Her eyes wondered around to see Marinette peacefully sleeping onto the chair next to her bed. That brought a smile to her face and forced herself to get up.

Chloe lifted up her casted arm and wondered why she had this weird cast over it. That's when Marinette's eyes opened and she sat up.

"I should go. " Marinette stated, taking her bag that was sitting next to her and standing up to walk out.

"Stay. " Chloe said "why am I here?" She asked.

"Don't you feel anything? Are you some superhuman? " Marinette questioned.

"Mari, I'm into a lot of pain, but did I break my arm?" She asked holding up the cast.

"No, you broke your leg." Marinette replied sarcastically rolling her eyes "your wrist was broken" she admitted

"Oh." That was all that could come out Chloe's mouth. That's when Marinette took it as her cue to leave, she opened the door walking out. She walked over to the lifts and pressed the button to go down.

Marinette wasn't sure if she did the right thing by leaving Chloe there on her own, considering on how immature she is. The lift doors opened and there stood inside were two familiar faces, however one of them was broken to bits.

"What are you doing here?" Nino asked, he didn't mean to let that slip. Nino didn't want an arkward relationship with Marinette, but it might have to be for now thanks to his stupid mouth.

"Have you heard about the boxing match that went on yesterday?" Marinette replied.

"Oh yeah, with Chloe and Adrien? It's all over Kim's Instagram and Facebook " Nino said

"Of course it is" Marinette muttered "I broke up that thing yesterday and fell asleep in Chloe's room. Great news Adrien has a broken jaw and deflated balls.  " she informed.

"Seriously? " Nino questioned, his eyes widening bigger than his head.

" thanks to Chloe. "  Marinette replied. 

"Wait, does he actually have deflated balls?" Nathaniel chimed in.

"No, but Chloe did kick him in the balls." Marinette said, as the doors of the life opened and she went out. Nino and Nathaniel followed closely behind.

"Hey, you didn't tell me why your here" Marinette stated.

"M-My dad's in a coma "Nathaniel replied,  Marinette covered her mouth, she never ment to bring up such a touchy subject. 

"I'm so sorry" Marinette said sadly,  "I hope he wakes up soon. "

"Me to. " Nathaniel admitted "it's going to be hard to pay his life support. "

Marinette's eyes widened, as much as she really wanted to go to Spain there was also a part of her wanting to help Nathaniel. His eyes started to water and salted rain fell down his cheeks, Nino put a comforting arm around his mate.

"I'm so sorry, maybe the money from my new job could go to help your father " Marinette offered, Nathaniel looked up at her with his watery teal eyes and shook his head.

"No,  I'll find a job myself and pay it. " he sated then sniffling. An idea then clicked into Marinette's head.

"What about you work at the same place, Willam surely has another job available " Marinette said happily. 

Nathaniel's head shot up from looking down "y'know, that actually is a great idea. " he commented. 

⭐•°°°•⭐

"I can't believe you Chloe!" Her father shouted

Chloe gulped, she knew it would come to this. Definitely having a fight with none other than Adrien Agreste, she betted that Gabriel would be beyond angry and annoyed with his son. After all he did start it,  but Andre nevertheless thought that both of their actions were extremely low. 

"Chloe, why did you do it?" He questioned sitting on the edge of the hospital bed.

"I don't even know myself. " Chloe admitted, well she did know but she didn't know why she agreed with Adrien to do this stupid shit. In the end they both ended up so broken and Marinette mighten be with any of them.

"Why did you need to get into a punch up with Adrien?"

"He started it!  I swear. It was all his idea. " Chloe replied.

"Is that so? Why did you even go in the first place? " her father asked.

Chloe sunk her head into the blue pillow. Was this love? Did Chloe really love her that much that she would go fight Adrien and surprisingly win.

"Chloe, I won't leave until you tell me" Andre stated.

"Marinette it was a fight for her. " Chloe admitted.

"The bakers daughter? Why?"

"Because we both are in love with her. "

⭐⭐•°°°•