⭐ t w e n t y - s e v e n ⭐

Sabrina 's eyes fluttered open to the brightness of the sun shining though the windows.

"It's good your finally up" Midori commented watching over the girl creepliy as she was sleeping. This caused Sabrina's eyes to widen and to sit up, having a mini panick attack from the sudden shock.

"Are we going to see Alix?" Sabrina asked, getting out of the bed.

"Probably tonight after she finds a way to sneak out of her house." Midori informed.

"Sneak out?"

Midori laughed "What do you think, her mother allows her out of the house?" She questioned the younger foreign girl. Sabrina was shocked, she didn't think that her mom was that strict.

"Now get out lazybones, I want to take you around the city." Midori said walking out of the room, shutting the door gently behind her.

Sabrina got out of her bed and settled on some warm clothes to wear today, since she was in Germany and it was like minus ten degrees. She put on a white sweater with a navy jacket over the top and put some jeans on, hoping that they would keep her warm. 

Sabrina opened the door walking downstairs of this quite luxury apartment to see Midori and some other girl smoking in the kitchen, Midori being the one smoking.

"Oh there you are!" Midori shouted happily after blowing a puff of smoke. "This is Murasaki" She motioned towards the other girl who smiled at her. 

"おはよう ~ (ohayo)" Murasaki greeted in Japanese.

"こんにちは (Konnichiwa)" Sabrina replied, as she did understand a little bit of Japanese.

Murasaki gave a nod to the girl, even though Sabrina technically told her 'good afternoon' ((or a greeting after the morning)) in Japanese. It was okay because it wasn't her first language. 

"Oh jeez Murasaki, speak English. " Midori scolded. 

"But you always speak Japanese with me and I never judge you when you get things wrong." Murasaki said pounting a bit. You know what was really intesting was how her name was Murasaki when her hair was a nice shade of turquoise, not to light not to dark. It was a truly beautiful colour.

"Yes but Sabrina here can't speak Japanese. " Midori informed.

" I speak a little. " Sabrina cut in. She used to study Japanese when she was in grade seven and eight, but in the end dropped it because she realised she would probably never use it.

"Oh gosh Ch-" The tourquise haired girl was interupted by an angry Midori.

"Its Midori!" She yelled.

"Okay, Midori chill. Who ruffled your feathers this morning?" Murasaki asked.

Midori groaned "nobody...But your so annoying" She commented, as she blew out the last puff of smoke and killed the cigarette in the ashtray. Sabrina wondered why Midori smoked at such a young age, because she was slowly killing herself though everytime she did it.

"I was thinking you would be a little better after the cigarette." Murasaki replied. Midori just glared at her in responce and put on a long white cardigan that was before hugging a chair.

"We're going out" Midori informed, as Murasaki stared at the two confused.

"But you haven't even eaten yet!" She yelled at the other.

"Doesn't matter we'll eat out, do you want to come with? " the other replied.

"I have an exam tomorrow, so I'm studying. " Murasaki informed, Midori nodded and motioned Sabrina to follow her as they went out of the apartment.