⭐ T h r e e⭐

Lila pressed Chloe against the wall as their lips worked on each other, they were currently at Chloe's hotel making out and frankly Chloe had no fucking idea why she was doing this.

"Why are we doing this?" Chloe questioned as they broke apart. She wanted Marinette more than anyone yet she was in her hotel room making out.

"You miss me don't you, Chlo?" Lila answered the blonde's question seductively with a whisper in her ear with another question.

Chloe sighed "maybe I do. " she admitted, she needed that part that Lila gave her heart back, even though she wanted Marinette to fill it in.

"You wanna get back together?" Lila asked with a sly smirk coming up onto her lips.

That was definitely what Chloe did not want to hear "No " she blurt out, "I mean...Um.. " she trailed off. Her eyes dialed everywhere around the room except on the certain point which was Lila.

"So you were only using me as your fake girlfriend, huh?" The brunette  questioned angrily, knowing from the start that the blonde was only using her to get Marinette off her mind and that did in fact make her feel jealous.

"Uh, no... I um..." Chloe trailed off unsure of what to answer. What did she even want out of all this? Just another eight months of living hell?

"This is why I broke up with you. You never even wanted me in the first place " Lila stated as she opened the hotel door open to exit and a big slam was heard throughout the whole level of the

Chloe sighed of relief but then thought to herself if Marinette would do the same. She never really talked with Marinette if it wasn't for the bullying, Adrien was her best friend and knew everything about her.
When they came to talk he would mention what an amazing person Marinette was or something she would do that I would not.

Every time Adrien talked about her, he talked like she was some holy  Godess from a mythical land of talent and fortune. Chloe just wondered how could she be like that? All she saw was all her flaws nothing special... But those flaws made her,  made her special, made her adorable,  made Chloe want to love her for her whole self,

Made her Marinette.

Now she was thinking about Marinette again, it had been an annoying habit Chloe had, she just couldn't get the bluenette girl out of her head.

Chloe sighed again and fell onto the bed and diving into a pillow that looked a lot like Marinette. 

Ugh!  Why is everything Marinette!?Chloe screamed in her head.

•••

"How are you feeling?" Adrien asked as Marinette sighed in reply.

"Alright, I've been taking painkiller. " Marinette replied as she laid back onto her couch. She really wished that she didn't stand up for Adrien now, but she knew it was the right thing to do.

"How many?" He asked. "What if you overdose"

Marinette rolled her eyes "thank you for your concern, but I'm fine thanks. " she replied.

"Mari,  don't every do that again. Do you hear me? She could've done more than just slap you. " Adrien stated as he sat next to her.

"Why do you care so much anyway? Your not my mum " Marinette said.

"Your my best friend that's why I care " Adrien replied.

Best friend,  that made Marinette's heart shatter into a million pieces. Marinette had been crushing on Adrien since fourth grade when he came to school, she knew that all his kindness was coming though their  friendship. 

"Is something wrong?" Adrien then asked since Marinette hadn't been replying to anything he just said and just starred at him.

"Just a little tired, that's all" Marinette replied and then sighed as she sat up.

"I should go it's getting late anyways" Adrien stated looking at his phone time.

"NO!" Marinette yelled "I-I-uh mean, you really don't have to" she reassured.

"So then, wanna watch a movie?"

***

Chloe never had any stress of coming to school, but today was different. Sure seeing Marinette's cute freckled face wasn't a bad thing, seeing Lila was gonna be it.

"Wha-Ah! " Chloe heard the familar voice of her cute bluenette classmate, she turned around and went over to catch her just as she was about to hit the ground.

"Chloe? " Marinette questioned as she opened her eyes as Chloe starred at the girl with her mouth slightly parted. Marinette was definitely prettier in person.

"Chloe, why are you staring at me like you want to eat me? " Marinette questioned.

"Because I do- I mean, um... I should go. " Chloe said as she walked off.

Marinette raised an eyebrow, Chloe was now being nice to her?  Since when?

"Y'know Chloe might have a crush on you, Marinette " Sabrina said

"What?  No of course not "

"She's does. "

•••

I'm not to proud of this chappy but I just wanted there to be a moment with Chlonette.

So yeah!  As always thanks for reading!

-Nixy ™ ❤