xxxiii

"THE PROCEDURE"

The time that occurred after Alana had been afflicted by the first spell of the procedure had not been lengthy

The time that occurred after Alana had been afflicted by the first spell of the procedure had not been lengthy. By the time she realized what had happened, Alana had already been numb and asleep.

The returning letter of Alana's most loyal and only friend, Neville Longbottom, had made its way towards the hospital.

The procedure that had been planned to be operated on Alana Wallace insisted that three skilled wizards or witches preform it. There had been a French witch by the name of Marceline Tolbert, a American wizard who simply desired to be called Reynolds, and Ján Novák a Slovakian sorcerer.

They left as soon as they had came, meaning very soon. They presumably had a busy life, being called to one destination halfway across the world after another without any rest.

Alana Wallace had then been returned to her bedroom where the windows overlooked the gardens. Her body laid still, the only possible sound coming from her mouth: as her lungs had been healed, and begun to work normally as they had before the day Alana had been diagnosed with her previous conditions. The air tubes that had once connected to her nostrils had been removed, there had no need for them to be kept there - Alana Wallace had been healed; her conditions and (now) previous dread that haunted her had been terminated.

Neville Longbottom had not known of this, yet. He had not known of Alana's life, in particular, but then again: when had she brought up anything about that precise topic?

She, Alana, of course would have to heal from this procedure, as this procedure that had been afflicted on Alana Wallace was the exact equivalent of the Muggle world's common surgery of a major organ (whether it be of the heart, lung, or stomach).