lxxix

"MALFOY MANOR"

Winter break had finally started, and the majority of the students at Hogwarts School had gone home for the time being

Winter break had finally started, and the majority of the students at Hogwarts School had gone home for the time being. For Alana Wallace, she did not look forward to the break in school, as she would have to go back to her home where the dark part of the wizarding world is inclined to reside.

However, almost the exact second where Alana had finally relaxed from the train ride in her own home, her parents had announced to her that her day would not end so soon — as all three of them would have to leave their estate to travel to the estate of the Malfoy's.

As Alana sat in the backseat of their limousine, her eyes stared out the window at the passing scenery. Her mind was filled with thoughts of the Malfoys and their dark reputation. As she recalled the rumors she had heard about them, she felt a sense of unease growing within her. Despite the luxurious interior of the limousine, Alana felt trapped and isolated. She wondered how this journey would turn out, and what would await them at the Malfoy Manor.

As Alana gazed out the window of the car, she could not help but be drawn in by the beauty of the English countryside in winter. The snow had fallen recently, creating a stark landscape with bare trees and a blanket of white that seemed to soak up all sound.

The Malfoy estate was a grand estate located in the English countryside. Its architecture was a mix of ancient stone and modern glass, and it was surrounded by a vast expanse of farmland and rolling hills. As they approached the gates, Alana caught a glimpse of the estate in the distance and was struck by its elegant lines and commanding presence. Once inside the gates, she could see the long driveway, lined with ancient oak trees that provided shelter from the cold winter wind. The estate itself seemed to radiate an otherworldly beauty, as if it had been frozen in time.

The biggest mansion of the estate was made entirely of stone, with a tall, twisted turret at one end, surrounded by a wall with an iron gate. The exterior had ornate masonry, with elaborate gargoyles and a large, imposing door adorned with a golden knocker. The windows were tall and slender, and the roof was made of dark, slate tiles. Overall, the exterior of the Malfoy mansion was imposing, elegant, and very striking.

Alana stepped out of the limousine, onto the road of the driveway. As it crunched under her foot, she made her way to the front door, and waited patiently for her parents to follow behind her.

Her parents stepped out of the limousine door, and made their way in front of her, to the front door of the Malfoy mansion where they let the knocker fall. In less than a minute, the door cracked open to show Mrs Malfoy standing on the other side.

"Aronn and Maurice Wallace, I was just beginning to wonder when you would show up," she greeted them. "Come on in."

And so they did.